[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friends who are even vaguely into music besides top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2deep4u.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
>tfw no friends who are even vaguely into music besides top 40 or awful 00s radio rock
>tfw you haven't made any new friends for years
>tfw you will never go to a festival

I don't mind going to gigs alone but I feel you can't really go to a festival alone, that's just retarded. wat do /mu/?
>>
>I feel you can't really go to a festival alone
what're you, fucking gay?
>>
>Go to a festival alone
>Meet people there
>Make friends
People are very open at festivals mate
>>
>go to gigs/good club nights
>talk to people
>become their friends
>go to festivals with them
>>
>>64110758
>>64110761
>>64110769
>Make friends
>talk to people

how does one go about doing this
>>
>>64110718
This cover just irks me endlessly. I can't stop staring at it. I can't even articulate how horrible it is even though I know exactly why. It's endlessly awful.
>>
>>64110835
The white guy is controlling another white guy.
>>
>>64110835
I still think it's the funniest shit ever

It's weird tho, I'm not muse fan but their album art was p good up til absolution.
>>
>>64110793
seriously if you haven't been to a festival before just do it, nobody cares about anything at festivals you can make friends with just about anybody

if you're nervous look for people with enormous pupils and they'll want to be your friends
>>
>>64110835
Eh, but what if, right, what if the big hand, right, what if that was controlled by another hand?
>>
>>64110835
just imagine, some of those gray, lifeless drones are turning shades of rust brown and blood red one by one, slowly yet inevitably disrupting the perfect military march depicted in the image...
>>
>>64110976
>DUUUDE...
>>
>>64110888
YOU SEE WE'RE ALL BEING CONTROLLED MAN
21st CENTURY MAN, TECHNOLOGY DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY MAN
THE GUY CONTROLLING ALL OF THEM IS ALSO BEING CONTROLLED BY ANOTHER GUY EVEN HIGHER UP MAN
WE'RE DRONES MAAAAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnuSsM7tRw
>>
>>64110793
From my experience, most of the time if you're at a festival by yourself someone will come and talk to you

Usually it's someone from Samaritans but not always
>>
I think what OP means is that he doesn't want to go to any festivals because they're all shit tier radio rock, shit tier indie electropop, and washed up 90's bands that should just call it a rest.
>>
>>64111009
Man, we're all just being controlled man, by the man, man.
>>
>>64111037
Yea, this post didn't help
>>
>>64111019
yeah man, fuck the government... society is so fucked man... we need to look out for mother nature bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtRXqBQETA
>>
>>64110945
i thought their art was pretty good for the resistance and the 2nd law also, but drones is utterly awful
>>
>>64111122
Nah, but seriously, people are really open at festivals. There's tons of other people there who went by themselves as well you know.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.