[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
I don't get it
>>
>>64107575
it's just a meme
>>
>>64107575
Listen to it again
>>
File: tight pupper.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tight pupper.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>64107575
A lot of people won't and a lot of people will. Get over it
>>
You've just never done drugs dude xD
>>
Congratulations you're a normal human being
>>
You need to be totally high on LSD in order to begin to understand it.

See>>64106232 to understand what the fuss is or isn't all about.
>>
>>64107865
He's a cutie
>>64107575
There is nothing to get. Once you realise it's basically Dada it makes some sense
>>
>>64107905
>You need to be totally high on LSD in order to begin to understand it.
Are you implying that the band themselves didn't understand it?
>>
listen to it again and try to focus on one of the many rhythms going on on very track and shut the fuck up

if you want to appreciate the spoken word tracks go to beefheart.com and read the lyrics

>>64107905
fuck off
>>
>>64107955
Sometimes we create things our minds aren't ready to comprehend fully....
>>
>>64107955
Are you implying that you don't understand sarcasm, or have you not seen the other thread concerning TMR? (Nice dubs, BTW)
>>
>>64107905>
>>64107575
That thread it filled with bullshit. With some pretentious cunt talking about how lsd not a drug just a mind opener and having true understanding of TMR.

I listend to it and no drugs where needed to enjoy it.
>>
>>64107981
Fuck you if you can't take a joke.
>>
>>64107993
>only the power of drugs can unlock the complex work of art that is TMR.

Hmm...
>>
>>64108020
Again, somebody who does not get the concept of sarcasm.
>>
>>64108060
Well sorry after being to that thread I sacasm detection has completely reset.
>>
>>64108051
I have never said that, I like TMR myself and I don't do drugs. What I said is: sometimes we make things we don't understand. We are more limited than we think when it comes to the act of creation... That's why most artists became famous without even knowing what they were producing was 'art'. You have several examples of that in the world of literature, music etc...
>>
>>64108201
I totally agree that people produce things they don't even consider as art. Why I "Hmmm"ed at your post is because drugs doesn't help you comprehend things better it would more likely just add a new dimenson to what's already there, but that's just your brain adding. I will just add to it not let you see what's already there better. You may think that but that's not the case.
>>
>>64107575
It's rock for people who like jazz. If you're on /mu/ post 2011 you're probably a pitchfork drone and haven't a clue about jazz so don't even bother trying to listen to it and understand it.
>>
>>64108431
>Why I "Hmmm"ed at your post is because drugs doesn't help you comprehend things better it would more likely just add a new dimenson to what's already there, but that's just your brain adding.
t. Sheltered teenager
>>
>>64108431
I agree, it's just another perspective.
>>
>>64108585
>Implying
>>
Moonlight on Vermont
this is the only decent track you can listen to and nice meme friends :^)
>>64108561
i love jazz and i fucking hate pretty much everything about this album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQ2fu8eixM
>inb4 it's japanese so you must be a weeb XD
only a xenophobe would say this
>>
>>64109035
I mean proper jazz, not babby's first "really good for studying" pleb shit.
>>
>>64108561
I've barley ever listened to jazz and I really liked TMR I think the whole "uh you must use drugs" "only heavy psychedelic jazz listeners will even hear the freuqensies" is bull-shit.
>>
>>64108561
t. pretentious edgelord
>>
>>64109191
>I mean proper jazz, not babby's first "really good for studying" pleb shit.
please be more pretentious... also the single i posted actually HAS progression not this piece of fucking shit
>>
>>64109456
He is right though, there's nothing pretentious with free jazz or avant-garde jazz
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.