[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1460830984930.png (1020 KB, 1029x1164) Image search: [Google]
1460830984930.png
1020 KB, 1029x1164
Explain yourselves.
>>
dusty ass meme charts need to GTFO
>>
File: poseurcore.png (3 MB, 1588x1857) Image search: [Google]
poseurcore.png
3 MB, 1588x1857
Bottom is poseurcore.
>>
>>64103458
>stealing /tv/memes
u explain urself first rredditor
>>
>>64103458
>stop listening to music you enjoy
>only listen to music i think is patrician
please stop
>>
How can anything be better than Basic Channel if AntiWarhol gave it five stars?
>>
>>64103458
This is just relieving. No matter how autistic and pretentious you are, you still not as autistic and pretentious as the person who said that quote or people who are seriously agreeing with it
>>
>>64103629
Came here to say this.
Plus he gave Vocalcity 4.0 and Nah und Fern 4.5, so basically that image is bullshit.
>>
>>64104005
>referring to Stocky as "the person"

cringe
>>
Yeah well, I don't agree with Stockhausen in this one
>>
>>64103458
>Baxxter
he he
>>
>>64103458

It's easy, don't try to act like it is music.

As the product of the highest human intelligence, it means that only few could have access to it, as a "smart" theorist one should not care about the recreational use of sound of the people, but rather harvest those who actually care about his definition of music.
>>
>>64103458
Stocky is good.

Stocky is also a pompous elitist, who's opinions shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>64103487
Fuck off
>>
File: 1424811968473.jpg (10 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1424811968473.jpg
10 KB, 202x250
>>64103458
>stockhausen
>dude helicopters LMFAO
>>
>>64103487
Is Blind Joe Death popular among posers? Random
>>
>>64103458
Stockhausen made interesting music that could only have come from an insufferably pompous, opinionated, and elitist cunt. And people like him have an inability to compartmentalize things and accept them as simply serving a different function; however, despite the fact that he would have probably been impossible to get along with, it's a good thing he had this attitude -- unfortunately most musicians these days are open-minded to a fault, and are afraid to say anything that could be harshly criticized. Political correctness most certainly has bled heavily into the arts.
>>
>>64103458
ARDCORE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.