[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best song by The Smiths? I've always really liked "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Best song by The Smiths?
I've always really liked "I Want The One I Can't Have".

Bonus question: was Morrissey a qt?
>>
Moz aged well for someone with cancer, I'd say he still is

Also, Back to the Old House
>>
>>64101192
What Difference Does It Make is my favourite riff of all time.

Morrissey, as much as I think he's a cunt, is an absolute genius and probably the finest lyricist of his generation. I relate to him more than anybody.
>>
>>64101192
this night has opened my eyes
>>
too many;i know it's over, please please please, you've got everything now and many more
and yes i think he was kind of cute in the 80s but looked best in the mid 00s and is still relatively handsome for his age
>>
My favorite is Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now. Great guitar work.
>>
>>64101192
I know it's over
>>
File: Morrissey2.jpg (187 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey2.jpg
187 KB, 1252x1252
It's really hard to pick a favorite, but I'll go with 'Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me' for now.

And, of course Morrissey was a qt.
>>
the boy with a thorn in his side
>>
Still III
>>
Is Morrissey the best pop lyricist of all time?
>>
A selection of my faves:
Reel Around The Fountain
Paint a Vulgar Picture
You've Got Everything Now
Back to The Old House (John Peel version)

also yes, very much a qt
>>
The Headmaster Ritual also yes
>>
The Smiths are great, but Moz is an annoying cunt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.