[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>album has skits hastily dropped can this stop please? if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>album has skits
hastily dropped

can this stop please? if I wanted to buy a comedy album, I would. they usually contain shit that will date themselves within five years.
>>
>>64097835
>hip-hop fans in charge of knowing good from bad
>>
>>64097835

It's rap. What do you expect? All rap is is a bunch of shit references and lines that is dated almost immediately upon release.
>>
>>64097862
>>64097897
Not op but he never said it was a hiphop album.
>>
>>64097918

Of course itis
>>
>>64097918
What other genre has between song skits?
>>
WE BROKE
BROKE
BROKE PHI BROKE
WE AIN'T GOT IT
>>
>>64097835
Literally the most pointless thing, especially when they're 30 seconds. This shit turns a 12 track lbum into an 18 track album. Why don't they just add the skits to the beginning or end of songs
>>
How about 17 minute songs with 9 minutes of nothing just to play a mediocre song a the end.
>>
If you don't enjoy the skits on 3 Feet High and Rising or Aquemini, I don't know what to tell you. But yes, they're often misused.
>>
>>64098063
Speedin Bullet To Heaven isn't hip-hop, and it has those awful Beavis and Butthead skits.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.