[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How was I supposed to know how to hold a job? >How was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: teens of denial.png (898 KB, 1079x1079) Image search: [Google]
teens of denial.png
898 KB, 1079x1079
>How was I supposed to know how to hold a job?
>How was I supposed to remember to grab my backpack after I set it down to play basketball?
>How was I supposed to know how to not get drunk every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and, why not, Sunday?
>How was I supposed to know how to steer this ship?

So, this is pretty great. Thoughts?
>>
it's not out yet! no one who has it has leaked it! stop rubbing it in!
>>
Leak it or GTFO.

Spill It Will
>>
>>64097640
I know. I'm mean.
>>
>>64097674
Leak it or fuck you
>>
File: 1394472013829.gif (145 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
1394472013829.gif
145 KB, 680x846
The singles are really, really good
I was skeptical of him moving away from the lo-fi sound but after hearing Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales, Fill In the Blank and Vincent I'm convinced
>>
>>64097628
Cringe lyrics. It also doesn't help that these have basically been the lyrics to every song he's ever written.
>>
>>64097628
I did not like it because without the lo-fi stuff there was a generic rock record thing happening. I've listened to it a lot now and it became a favorite.
it seems a little short to me now.
>>
Stop shilling, William.
>>
>>64097628
those are some cringe lyrics desu
>>
>>64097628
>How was I supposed to remember to grab my backpack after I set it down to play basketball?
Is this shit for real?
>>
>/mu/ unironically likes this
yikes
>>
Nice lyrics Will.
Keep it up, proud of you ;)
>>
If twin fantasy was wills vu&n will this be his wl/wh?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.