[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else was like 13-14 and managed to surpass the parents boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Who else was like 13-14 and managed to surpass the parents boss and worship the shit out of this?

>mfw irresponsible hate anthem seamlessly rolls into beautiful ppl
>>
I bought this album release day when I was 16. And, yes, proceeded to worship the shit out of this album for like a year.

Still the best MM release, though to be fair, it's basically a hybrid NIN / MM album.
>>
>>64097119
>>64098769
>MM makes an album about why teenagers shouldn't trade a master for another and should stop worshipping public figures like their parents worship God
>teenagers proceed to worship him and that album
wew
>>
>>64099564
Life of Brian, brah.
>>
>>64101264
>Parody of The Life of Jesus
>called Life of Brian
>Brian Warner
>makes parody album of Antichrist Superstar
>they share the same message

POETRY
>>
>>64102911
of jesus christ superstar I meant
>>
>>64098769
>Still the best MM release

That's Mechanical Animals, m8.
>>
>>64103205
No it's not.
I know that the emo kid in you relates to the whinier softer sound of MA more than to the gritty aggressiveness of ACSS but that doesn't make you correct.
>>
I think we can all agree that the entire trilogy of Antichrist, Mechanical Animals, and Holy Wood is his best work.
>>
>>64103489
yes
EXCEPT THAT IT'S CALLED THE TRIPTYCH
>>
>>64103489
Eh, I feel Holy Wood was pretty weak compared to the other two, in album message at least.

ACSS > MA > HW
>>
>>64097119
>13-14
More like 11-12 desu senpai
Brought this to elementary school field trips in mp3 player and shit, my fellow white kids loved it, kek

Grow out of these fags and metal in general when i graduated elementary
>>
Eh I liked Korn/System of a Down/Slipknot more as a kid
Even back in the day I didn't like MM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.