[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many fans at rap concerts a bunch of basic white chicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
Why are so many fans at rap concerts a bunch of basic white chicks? Im wondering based from what I've seen.
This applies heavily to ASAP Rocky
>>
>>64094355
Because it's what white girls listen to
>>
Shit I wonder. It's not like mainstream rap is dumb, basic, and marketed to white people
>>
the answer is damn near in your own post you mongloid

Dumb thread
>>
>>64094377
Yeah because underground rap is intelligent and complex.
WE WUZ KANGZ BIX NOOD!
>>
>>64094355
Think about it. What other concerts would the be going to? Obviously a rock show. Definetly not anything /mu/core. I'm not even trying to sound pretentious.
And they love ASAP rocky because he's an attractive black man.
>>
>>64094399
And your point retard?
>>
>>64094417
You were talking like underground rap is any better you mongoloid.
You should of said all rap is dumb and basic instead of only mainstream
>>
>>64094426
No you fuckig sperg, he said mainstream rap is dumb and marketed to dumb white females.

He never said underground isn't dumb. We all know this. It's just not marketed to females.
>>
>>64094426
Ah bait

Glad I saw this one quickly
>>
>>64094426
Can't tell if this is bait or if you're just really fucking stupid.
>>
>>64094473
Yeah because we're the ones lacking basic reading skills. Give up buddy
>>
>>64094488
Maybe when you learn how to make a proper sentence.He clearly said mainstream instead of all rap which obviously excludes the underground.
>>
>>64094510
Just stop
>>
>>64094527
nice refutation FAGGOT
>>
Fantastic thread
>>
rap, like most mainstream music, is targeted for white 18-39 people.
>>
>>64094355
I like A$AP's music. I'm a white male. His music is dope.

He fucks so many chicks though
>>
>>64094766
You're saying the last part like its a bad thing
>>
He told so many white women he's pretty they ended up believing him.

Alike he's music though. Pretty decent actor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfVIRigPyws
>>
>>64094775
ASAP fucked his chick bruh.
>>
>>64094355
Because basic white chicks love black cock and Jew media
>>
Even mediocre rappers charge like $75+ a ticket. Who else can afford that?
>>
>>64094826
Keeps a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant.
>>
>>64094751
even though it is usually made by male black artists rapping about hood shit like killing, and doing drugs that are more popular among black people, yet the exact opposite of these of people turn up in droves to their concerts? how is it "marketed" towards white people
>>
Because they want to piss off daddy and do it by expressing themselves and idolizing blacks at the same time.
>>
>>64094355
>this applies heavily to ASAP Rocky
And I'm sure the same could be said for Big Sean. Now why do you think that is, OP? Now remember, females are generally more superficial creatures than men when it comes to this kind of shit.
>>
>>64094992
>implying lyrics matter

as long as it's got a catchy beat that's all that matters
>>
because rap is basic these days
>>
>>64094826
this is the real answer desu
>>
wew @ this entire topic
>>
I left a Freddie Gibbs concert halfway thru partly because of the 99% awkwardly 'dancing' white audience. just so cringey .. looked like a sea of rebecca blacks. Also who dances to some guy pausing music and rap-mumbling while his group of fat dudes bop about?
>>
>why is the fan base of the music exactly what the music was marketed towards

you're a retard
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.