[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never write music so beautiful it causes one's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>you will never write music so beautiful it causes one's heart to swell and come out in tears
>>
That's disgusting.
>>
not with that attitude, young man
>>
>>64085776
This thread made my prostate swell, so there's that OP
>>
File: feelwhendead.jpg (88 KB, 925x920) Image search: [Google]
feelwhendead.jpg
88 KB, 925x920
I know this feel.

Whenever I try to write something heartful and sad it ends up being pretentious and cliche.
>>
>>64085776
>All the music I make is like that
>Stay jelly
>>
File: ligeti_New_music_VS.jpg (2 MB, 2362x2362) Image search: [Google]
ligeti_New_music_VS.jpg
2 MB, 2362x2362
>tfw have actually done this

I think you have to have experienced great love and loss to express these things in music
>>
>>64086077
>>64086148
Put up or shutup faggot
>>
>>64086077
care 2 share?
>>
File: Ravel.jpg (43 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
Ravel.jpg
43 KB, 976x549
>You will never compose music as beautiful as this man's music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5kf0cFp4Jg

feelsbadman
>>
>tfw you will never write music
This is worst, my friend.
>>
>>64087265
just pick up a random guitar strum some random chords, write em down. bam you just wrote a song, make some lyrics and sing em bam you're performing a song and you're AT LEAST at jandek level.
>>
>>64087176
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>64085776
No, but I caused three high dudes to listen to my band's album 3 times in a row because they thought it was a masterpiece (basically because they were high).
>>
>>64087326
who's that fucker
is he so bad?
>>
>>64087392
oh shit my man you've never heard jandek

educate him lads
>>
File: 1435061331522.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1435061331522.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>>64087601
educate me lads
>>
>>64087675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua7TfcxJqRU

if this motherfucker can receive a genuine fan base/cult following then FUCKING ANYBODY CAN

you can literally do what this guy is doing right now if you have a guitar
>>
>>64087751
there is only one jandek
>>
>>64087857
yeah actually that's true.

but making music is simply a case of doing it, there's nothing stopping the OP from purchasing a shitty acoustic guitar and learning a few chords and some basic music theory online.
>>
>>64085921
>try
do or do not etc

seriously if you learn to just let go and play from your heart, even some idiotic little ditty can strike the heartnotes if you fucking FEEL IT WHEN YOU PLAY TI
>>
>>64089518
That's such a normie thing to say
>>
I thought this too. One time, I was speaking to someone I met online, and sent them a recording. They told me it almost made them cry, and it made their day a lot better.

It's possible anon.

If anyone is curious, this was the song.
https://soundcloud.com/stephanjd/mornings-from-childhood
>>
>>64085776
Well not write, but already made many cry by playing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.