[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is everything after Frank's Track bonus? When he premiered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: life-of-pablo-album-art.jpg (388 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
life-of-pablo-album-art.jpg
388 KB, 2000x1333
So is everything after Frank's Track bonus?

When he premiered it at Yeezy Season 3 he didn't play the rest of the tracks, plus on 30 Hours he says "this the bonus shit right here".

But:

1) We don't know if Silver Surfer Interlude is a bonus or not in that case

2) If someone wasn't following the rollout of the album he'd be hella confused, either he'd think they're all regular album tracks, or hr'd be disappointed that he found out the regular album is already over in the middle of a bonus track.

WTF KANYE WHY DIDN'T YOU SEPARATE THE REGULAR TRACKS FROM YOUR SHITTY BONUSES ON YOUR 4/10 ALBUM?
>>
>>64077645
I'd believe this, if it wasn't for No More Parties in LA. That's like the best track on the album, not a bonus track.
I think his 30 Hours bit is just ye being a dingus.
>>
>>64078227

I think NMPILA had a lot of potential, but after the surprise of Ye actually rapping a whole verse again, I feel kinda underwhelmed with his contribution. Just a long verse with no beginning, end or substance.

Plus the beat is good but Madlib has done beter stuff in the past in my opinion. A Kanye x Kendrick x Madlib track sounds like it should be much better than it ended up being.
>>
>>64077645
30 Hours and No More Parties in LA are the best songs on the album so you can fuck right off.
>>
>unironically listening to kanye
>2016
enjoy your meme music :^)
>>
>>64078344

>thinking that half-assed 30 hours track with an unfinished trash beat and cringe one verse lyrics with the worst outro ever is the best song on the album
>>
Sorry anons but the best songs on the album are objectively No More Parties in LA, Father Stretch my Hands Pt1, and Wolves
>>
>>64078392
>thinking kanye is even relevant
college dropout was good, went downhill from there
>>
>>64078538
LOL

CD - 7
LR - 8.5
GR - 8
808s - 5
MBDTF - 9.5
Yeezus - 8.5
TLOP - 9
>>
>>64078562
it's like your opinion, kanye is nothing but a bollocks
>>
File: large.png (3 KB, 389x255) Image search: [Google]
large.png
3 KB, 389x255
>>64078562
>>
>>64078562
>inflated ratings
Sorry. Kanye's okay, but he's never done anything above a 7.
>>
>>64078538
What kind of austically irrelevant reply is this
>>
Kanye has no solo album that deserves less than 8/10
>>
>>64078629
what kind of idiot even takes that corny ass nigga seriously anymore? only thing he's got going for him is making a fool of himself on twitter, kek
>>
Album up to Frank's Track is a 4/10

The version he released to all streaming services and considering all 19 tracks is 7-8/10.
>>
*** Official rated songs of TLoP. ***

>Ultralight Beam
8.5/10
>Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
8/10
>Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 2
2/10
>Famous
6.1/10
>Feedback
5/10
>Low Lights
5/10
>Highlights
9/10
>Freestyle 4
Shut up already! part. 1/10
>I Love Kanye
Shut up already! part. 2/10
>Waves
8/10
>FML
2/10
>Real Friends
6.4/10
>Wolves
4/10
>Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Intermission
.../10
>30 Hours
7.2/10
>No More Parties In LA
3/10
>Facts (Charlie Heat Version)
1/10
>Fade
2.1/10
>>
>>64078787
>FML
>2/10
That's the best song on the album
>>
>>64077645
i like the """pop""" song one of this albums; Wave??
What others albums he have that are more oriented to those kinds, i heard the Yezuus album and i dont like it but yes to My dark...
>>
>>64078787
>FML
>2/10
>NMPILA
>3/10
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.