[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist metal bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Deeply concerned.jpg (100 KB, 759x678) Image search: [Google]
Deeply concerned.jpg
100 KB, 759x678
Apparently girls have been learning to make music and are using it to promote feminism and I'm not talking about the "piece" most people have seen in cringe threads or poop singer. I'm talking actual bands of feminist musician.

Here are some examples:

>Castrator – "The Emasculator" (woman screaming about genital mutilation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtK8thRJbng

>King Woman - King of Swords (girl moaning over post-rock-ish music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bnsfccgbC0

>DOHRN - Levels Of Hate (oppressed minority woman growling about oppression while rock climbing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIHfu8o3Pg

What do you think? Is it going to catch on?
>>
>>64074921
Boy, these girls don't fuck around! I bet they'd make great soldiers!
>>
>>64074921
This is nothing new

From Iron Maiden to Cattle Decapitation metal bands have made leftist statements with more and more falling on the feminist side

If it makes you upset, you're just insecure and a child
>>
>>64075273
It doesn't make me insecure at all. I actually kinda like Castrator. I think they're pretty good. I also like Cattle Decapitation even though I loath vegans
>>
>>64075273
How is Iron Maiden leftist
>>
>>64075484
He probably meant Iron Maidens
>>
>>64074921
Atm it's the equivalent of those black version films of white movies.Maybe in the future a great band will come along in this movement. but right now it's just something only a naive Idiot would like. since the music itself is bad

easy way to get attention for ur shitty band though.
>>
>>64075514
but it was named after the torture device
>>
>>64074921
What a surprise! It's all bad.
>>
File: iron-maidens1.jpg (2 MB, 2761x1987) Image search: [Google]
iron-maidens1.jpg
2 MB, 2761x1987
>>64075633
Iron MaidenS, the all female Iron Maiden cover band
>>
>>64075674
Embarrassing.
>>
>>64075674
would fuck the shit out of girl on the far right
>>
>>64075484
>Run to the Hills
>not pure leftist
>>
>>64075674

hahahahaha

oh wow

gotta go throw up everywhere now

thanks jackass
>>
>>64074921
and most of it is going to be pure shit

metal isn't like punk where all you need is an ethos and you're good to go. if you're a shit musician, metal fans won't take you seriously

but that's probably fodder for the 'metalheads are cishet shitlords' oppression fantasy
>>
i'm mostly indifferent to this shit thread but i just wanted to say that King Woman is actually good and her EP has nothing to do with feminism so i don't understand why she's there
>>
>>64078043
I saw King Woman live a few weeks ago and they were fucking amazing. Doubt is also a fantastic EP. OP is garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.