[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do that many people want to fuck a moustachio'd alien with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (802 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
802 KB, 750x1334
Do that many people want to fuck a moustachio'd alien with body odor?
>>
she's a former drug addict so I think it's safe to say she's lying
>>
>>64069144
great post
>>
>>64069081
>demanded

Yeah ok, Grimeth.

Face it, there's no reason she wouldn't have come out with this after the first one.
>>
Do they lack sense of smell of something?
>>
>>64069081
>"I'm so indie, I do everything myself because I'm an independent artist. Did you know I'm indie?"
>"Waaah producers keep demanding things of me and order me around all the time"

Top kek, she's lying about something at least.
>>
>>64069220
This, it's the first thing I thought.
>>
>>64069081
I love grimes but this whole story sounds like fake fanfiction

"HA I KISS RAPED YOU" some /r9k/ guy got lucky I guess and forgot to tell us
>>
>>64069081
"demanded"? maybe she meant to say "refused"
>>
The concept of someone, who isn't a bull dyke, willingly or genuinely wanting to have sex with Grimes is completely otherworldly. I'm assuming they lost a bet.
>>
>>64069081
I thought she did her own production.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.