[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys! Remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: deakin sleep cycle.jpg (81 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
deakin sleep cycle.jpg
81 KB, 1200x1200
So, what happened /mu/? You completely lost your shit over this album last week. Did you forget about it after p4k didn't review it?
>>
I've been listening to it every day since it came out, and there have been threads about it pretty much every day since it came out.
>>
OP LOVES GRIMES
>>
>if you don't post about it 24/7 you've forgotten about it
I've listened to it every day and I know you're trying to catch everybody as hypebeasts or whatever, but you've failed
>>
>>64068326
...I've been listening to it everyday...Fuck p4k
>>
>>64068326
>I've been listening to it every day
>>64068458
>I've listened to it every day
>>64068670
>I've been listening to it everyday
>>
>>64068697
Is there a problem with that?
>>
I've listened to it since last week, but not every day.
>>
>>64068753
yes
>>
>>64068773
Why, it's only half hour long. Don't you listen to at least 4.5 hours of music a day?
>>
>>64068326
I've been listening to it everyday. Fuck you OP
>>
Been listening everyday.

>DAD I CANT SEE IVE LOST MY VOICE I NEED DIRECTION
>>
I've cautiously tried to not overplay it because it's so good. FUCK OFF
>>
I listen to it all the time it's aotysf
>>
I haven't stopped listening to it since the day it was leaked. Nonstop. All day ery day.

Hell. I was listening a bit before then as well.
>>
i listened to 1/4 of it and got bored
>>
Rate my golden chords cover so far family:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0E6iR93Nd5P
>>
>>64070367
>covers

ugh
>>
>>64070367
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0E6iR93Nd5P
its pretty good bud, you have a good voice. you need to strum a little less aggressively, and more consistent. 7/10.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (43 KB, 610x393) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
43 KB, 610x393
>>64070379
what have you created recently, pleb?
>>
>>64070414
Hey thanks for rate mate. I have another recording that has fingerpicking if you think this one might be better:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a9rS3BHpvH

I've got to practice it more though so my vocals sound less strained
>>
>>64070379
I'll just assume that means you're asking me for an original because you love me so much

http://vocaroo.com/i/s115XmyBtUQq
>>
why haven't p4k reviewed it? Will they eventually?
>>
File: 1391901333266.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1391901333266.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>>64070663
because they are a bunch of hipster faggots
>>
Does anyone know if he's going to release it in vinyl?
>>
>>64070464

Yeah, for sure. I liked your vocals in both the covers, there wasn't much hesitance in your voice, but there was quite a bit of emotion.

I like the fingerpicking one as well, everything's just gotta get tighter. 7/10.
>>
>wanting something to become /mu/core.

Yikes
>>
>>64071007
He addressed it in the reddit ama, he said he's definitely gonna wait so the original backers enjoy the exclusivity of the release, put he does realize there is a demand for the vinyl and he's looking into getting it done. But when/if it gets done, original backers will get it first.
>>
>>64071014
Sweet! I guess I just need more practice then. Thanks anon :)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.