[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Gybeinfinity.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Gybeinfinity.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>and the machine is bleeding to death
Are these voice samples taken from somewhere in F#A# or original recordings? I need more!
>>
I think it was a poem thing that one of the members wrote so I doubt there will be any more. Which is a grand shame.
>>
>I said kiss me you're beautiful these are truly our last days

>The sewers are all muddy with a thousand lonely suicides
>And a dark wind blows

>I open up my wallet
>And it's full of blood
This winter I would listen to it every morning in the bus heading to school. I live in the north, so it's pitch dark outside and the bus driver was really nice so he would turn off most of the lights and, sitting in the dark, it felt like I was merely just existing.
>>
>>64067637
Holy shit are you me??
>>
>>64067667
Oh my and as we approached summer I would be riding the bus just as the sun was rising and that break between a stressful morning and stressful school, where you get to just look out the window and be in silence, is probably my favorite time of the day.
>>
I think I read somewhere that it's from Efrims unfinished movie.or something like that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.