[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 21p-864x474.jpg (144 KB, 864x474) Image search: [Google]
21p-864x474.jpg
144 KB, 864x474
discuss
>>
Shitty pop music by scene kids who don't know what genre of music they want to make
>>
As much hate as these guys get, in all honesty, they're miles above 90% of the shit coming out nowadays. At the end of the day, these guy's are just making music the way they want and doing it well. Too many groups lately are trying to shoe themselves into specific genres. I mean, Zeppelin's catalog spans many types of music and sounds because they were interesting enough to just make music and not model all their shit the same way. I see that in these 21 pilot guys as well. Bring the hate
>>
>how to trigger /mu/: the group

Seriously though, I've never actually tried to listen to them. I've heard them on the radio or at parties a couple of times but I haven't given them enough attention to have an actual opinion. They seem like the big "alternative" thing to like right now, which I guess is a spot that always has to be occupied by something.
>>
>>64066115
They literally sound like Animal Collective on STGSTV without the distortion and stupid lyrics
>>
i like them alot, but they are incredibly over rated. Is it fair to call them the skyrim of music?
>>
>>64066323
>without stupid lyrics

woah there
>>
>>64066308
unless you're underage you shouldn't have to worry about twenty one pilots
and if you're listening to the radio or watching music videos then that's your own fault
>>
Great music, maybe my favorite band of all time, but fuuuck their *phandom* is a whole new level of cancer.
>>
>>64066342
I'm a sophomore in college, I know a fair amount of people that love these guys and have played Stressed Out more that a couple of times when we've hung out. And I do like to listen to the radio every now and again just to get a feel for what's trending in pop music so I can talk about it with friends and I do like some of it.
>>
>>64066369
Oh yeah and "Stressed out" is overrated
>>
>>64066115
Do you ever get tired of making Twenty One Pilots threads? I mean, at least start changing it up a little bit. Try viralling another generic shit band for a while.
>>
>>64066442
I think someone would know better than to try to viral them here given that they're already the subject of a lot of vitriol and viraling would only make that worse.
>>
they're fine
>>
>>64066263
this is some good bait I'm trying not to fall for it
>>
WISHWE COULD TURN BACK TIME
I
S
H
W
E

C
O
U
L
D

T
U
R
N

B
A
C
K

T
I
M
E
>>
i'm not normally one to get irrationally mad at pop music for existing but this shit is genuinely infuriating.

i bet these guys have contributed to an anti-bullying campaign at some point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.