[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me, /mu/. What's your long car drive playlist made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: swarm.jpg (19 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
swarm.jpg
19 KB, 220x219
Tell me, /mu/. What's your long car drive playlist made up of? Genres/Years/Bands?

Public transport or stupid fucking bicyclists need not respond.

I heard somewhere that listening to music while already focusing on another task, i.e. not consciously listening will give you a greater sense of "understanding" the next time you hear that same music.

I listen to Torture Killer, and Torture Killer only.
>>
>encourages passive listening
>edgy teen metal

carcucks, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>64065415
If you think an ex-Children of Bodom cover band from Finland is edgy teen metal, you might be slightly more autistic than the next mutant.
>>
>>64065444
all metal is for edgy teens, you immature shitheap. did driving mangle your thinking ability this much? damn
>>
>>64065466
Sounds like you've never driven before
OR
You're a limp dicked bitch and is too scared to drive
>>
>>64065476
I employ a chauffeur like anyone worth their salt in this world. enjoy being a cuck though, my friend.
>>
>>64065502
That has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard. You're so close to being happy, but you purposefully neuter your life. I don't understand, do you like being shit?
>>
>>64065521
I should be the one asking you that, you're the one wallowing in it daily to the point that you pretend to enjoy transportation. my, the poor really are something else.
>>
>>64065543
I highly doubt you employ a chauffeur.
I drive a 2014 M5.
I have no doubt that you live somewhere in the midwest, and work at an Arby's.
>>
>>64065582
oh and you're american too, I should have known. well I try not to talk to subhumans like you and your countrymen, so I'll be leaving this thread. enjoy your teenage metal music though lol.
>>
>>64065608
Your spelling gives it away; you're an American too. I'm guessing Arkansas? Or more west?
>>
>>64065634
How could the way I spell a language that isn't my native tongue give you any correct information at all? Americans are truly comedy gold in their ignorance.
>>
So English isn't your first language? So you're admitting I'm better than you?
>>
>>64065680
>So you're admitting I'm better than you?
Quite the opposite, but your typically american self-delusion is entertaining.
>>
>>64065476

Yeah that's about the vocab that I've come to expect from metalhead prissies.

I bet you watch shit like Attack on Titan and think the plot is super deep.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.