[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The leader of the Bayou Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: luke_harper_bio.png (90 KB, 232x245) Image search: [Google]
luke_harper_bio.png
90 KB, 232x245
The leader of the Bayou Club
>>
Is it really true that they are turning Bray Wyatt face
Why the fuck would they do that
>>
>>64065329
maybe it'll be like face undertaker, where even when he's face he still doesnt really do face things.
>>
>>64065342
One of the biggest reasons I stopped watching a few years ago was The Wyatt Family's lack of direction, I remember them taking in Daniel Bryan and that could have been a really legit storyline but it ended in a week.
>>
>>64065380
honestly i didnt think that storyline was going to be anything spectacular even if they had've went with it,
>>
Best wrestling theme?
>>
>>64065406
I just felt that it could have made Bray legit, like top heel in the business legit, they had their chance and they fucked it up, now I'm hearing that he's getting buried by everyone, facing Taker, but getting absolutely raped by Taker and now they are turning him face
>>
Fuck, I'm sorry guys. I got my tabs mixed up. This shoulda been on /asp/,

Bray got injured like the very next day so nobody knows what they're doing with him. Yes though, he did turn face however in all likelihood he would have turned heel again to take on Roman within the next two ppvs.

Luke Harper isn't actually getting a push, it was just some wishful thinking I wanted to speculate about with wrestlebros.
>>
>>64065410

Stardust and Owens if we're talking current.

Freebirds are all time.
>>
>HarpGOAT on /mu/
the best wrestling theme and the best wrestler, good thread OP
>>
>>64065471
Too bad he's injured now their finally being pushed
>>
>>64065410
dx or shaun michaels theme. best current theme is kevin owens. it sucks that most new themes arent nearly as indentifiable as they used to be
>>
>>64065503
I'm pretty sure that they're just made by one guy..
>>
>>64065410
chris jerichos theme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.