[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "Everything but Rap and Country" still the de facto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tobyk[1].jpg (390 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tobyk[1].jpg
390 KB, 1600x1200
Is "Everything but Rap and Country" still the de facto casual answer to "What do you listen to?" or has that been replaced by something else?
>>
considering all the memerap and aldean threads, i suppose the current reply of choice would be "only rap and country"
>>
"Everything but Country and Top 40"
>>
>>64062305
Met a girl who said that. turns out she was into metalcore and warped tour....
>>
it's usually just country now. normies love rap now
>>
"hipster garbage XD"
>>
Rap is mostly what casuals have been listening to for a long time though
>>
>>64062305
no, the de facto casual answer to "What do you listen to" is "everything"
>>
"everything except /mu/core"
>>
Old normie: "I like everything except music where they scream all the time"

Young normie: "uugh i hate the fact that i'm 8 years old and everybody else in my age love bieber or 1d. i love the beatles, the who and queen"
>>
"I can listen to almost everything"
>>
"Everything except shoegaze and vapourwave"
>>
>>64062305
Its just country now
>>
>>64064026
this
>>
>>64062470
This is actually the only correct post.

"I like a lot of things"

Usually said by college-aged women who wanna be seen as trendy and hip.
>>
File: well.jpg (392 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
392 KB, 1280x960
I always just ask people what they have been listening to lately. It spares you the prepared answer and its easier for them to list a few recent artists.
>>
>>64064582
This is the way to go my man.
>>
>>64064582
This is the trick doctors and psychologists always use when asking about preferences and routines.
>>
I don't normally fuck with country but Old Boots New Dirt is an incredible album desu
>>
>>64062464
this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.