[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /mu/ votes on the worst Coachella headliner of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Coachella_Logo.png (95 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Coachella_Logo.png
95 KB, 400x200
http://strawpoll.me/7375050
>>
BLUR
IS
SHITE
>>
>people voting for headliners from like 2002 and 2003
You weren't there you faggots. Don't vote just because it's uncool to like that band.
>>
I unironically think Jack Johnson's music is pretty good. Not very innovative or anything but it's easy to sit back and relax to and sing along.
>>
I had to double-check what year Muse did it to be sure.
>>
>>64059709
fuck you and the blur is bad meme
>>
>people are actually voting for Jack Johnson

I never listen to his music but his festival sets are super fucking comfy
>>
>>64060498
I really like him desu senpai
>>
Are the Stone Roses actually bad? I never listened to them before
>>
hate on muse all you want but their live show is fucking incredible, they definitely shouldn't be that close to the top
>>
>>64060574
Make your own decision. Ignore what hateful posters on here say. Most of them are under 18 anyway.
>>
>giving the stone roses more votes than fucking red hot chili peppers

i'm fucking done with this board
>>
>>64060574
They were fucking terrible when they played chill
>>
>>64060574
They were good in the late 80s, but a reunion was completely unnecessary. Not to mention they headlined at a festival in a country that never got into them in the first place.
>>
>all these votes for Blur
Yet I bet you morons loved Gorillaz back in 2010
>>
BLUR
L
U
R
>>
>>64060838
One Love was actually a big hit in America. Obviously they were never as big as in the UK though.
>>
>>64061040
One Love wasn't a BIG hit but got some airplay on rock and alternative stations stateside. Love Spreads was definitely a hit though. Their only charting single on Billboard iirc.
>>
File: 1457828435351.png (298 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457828435351.png
298 KB, 640x360
>>64059622
>stone roses in fifth place
did they put on a notoriously bad show i've never seen or did someone let the plebs out of their containent zone?
>>
>>64060998
there was also a time when /mu/ liked odd future, lady gaga and teagan and sara
>>
>>64061720
2011 was a dark time
>>
>>64060574

>are the stone roses actually bad

no they're amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmR9F12CVIM
>>
>>64061680
both desu

tho they shouldn't have been headlining in the first place
>>
>>64060574
i listened to their debut album the other day. very inconsistent. there are a few songs that are 100% certified indie rock gems (i wanna be adored, she bangs the drums, song for my sugar spun sister, i am the resurrection) but there's so definite filler that i could do without. also, i am the resurrection should have ended at aboue 3 and a half minutes in, it did not need to be 8 minutes of shitty jamming.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.