[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albums for wallowing in your own constant depression and anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 300x300
albums for wallowing in your own constant depression and anxiety? i'm legitimately feeling suicidal and im just fucking failing everyone and don't know what to do
>>
File: kaputt.jpg (93 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
kaputt.jpg
93 KB, 700x700
>>
I'm listening to Elliott Smith for the first time and his albums remind me a lot of Nick Drake. Maybe give him a shot.
>>
File: Cover.png (39 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
39 KB, 800x800
>>
>>64058361
Artist, album?
>>
>>64058294
thank you for proving to everyone that you are not actually depressed and suicidal without having to post more than two sentences
>>
lad if you're suicidal you should probably not be posting on /mu/

listen to some curtis mayfield to help your soul
>>
John Lee Hooker - It serves you right to suffer
Junior Kimbrough - Most things haven't worked out
Abner Jay - Story of Abner Jay

suffer properly, write what you are feeling with every detail that will help you to understand it better, being alone is not the end op
>>
>>64058294
nice blogpost
>>
sorry for the assholes. I am too.

I keep falling further and further. Time slipping away, unable to find meaning in anything... Nothing feels "right".
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>64058294

As for the depression/anxiety, you really should talk to someone about it. Help is out there and you have every right to feel not anxious/depressed.
Good luck, dude.
>>
>>64058468
>>64058660
These.

>>64058691
Fuck off.
>>
before you fully engage in a querulous spat of angstboxing i will produce an album of use (that isn't fully memesorbed yet) and leave
>>
Not as sad as what you're looking for, but I always get a kind of blue collar sadness when I listen to this sad laddy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.