[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been collecting bits and pieces of information and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fgrohlll.jpg (28 KB, 336x316) Image search: [Google]
fgrohlll.jpg
28 KB, 336x316
I've been collecting bits and pieces of information and data over the course of 20 years that forms quite a suspicious connection between Dave Grohl from Nirvana and Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters, and I’ve just now decided to leak this highly confidential leads I’ve summed up in the form of a documentary. This documentary will focus on a conspiracy I’ve created based on the information I found in the midst of my research over the past several years, and if it proves to be true then there’s a very strong possibly that Dave Grohl from Nirvana and Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters just might be the same person… I know it sounds a little crazy but trust me, I’ve found some truly compelling evidence and if you were to see it, it just might blow your mind…
>>
Dude you're delusional. They're different people.
>>
did dave grohl kill kurt cobain to disband nirvana and start the (obviously superior) band foo fighters?

holy shit
>>
Go back to /x/ faggot
>>
>>64052295
Nice shitpost but a serious 90 minute documentary about this would actually be pretty helarious
>>
my 7th and 8th grade science teacher (he was attached to our grade of students so he followed us to the next year, but later was falsely accused of touching girls) said that each of us statiscally has an almost exact duplicate of ourselves somewhere on earth. i think that's what occured here between the Dave Grohls.
>>
>>64052295
i wouldnt say theyre the same person
maybe theyre twin brothers tho
>>
>>64052412
Heautoscopy is a term used in psychiatry and neurology for the reduplicative hallucination of "seeing one's own body at a distance".[14] It can occur as a symptom in schizophrenia[15] and epilepsy. Heautoscopy is considered a possible explanation for doppelgänger phenomena.[16]
>>
>>64052361

mind=blown
>>
>>64053104
The syndrome of subjective doubles is a rare delusional misidentification syndrome in which a person experiences the delusion that he or she has a double or Doppelgänger with the same appearance, but usually with different character traits, that is leading a life of its own.[1][2] The syndrome is also called the syndrome of doubles of the self,[3] delusion of subjective doubles,[1] or simply subjective doubles.[4] Sometimes, the patient is under the impression that there is more than one double.[1] A double may be projected onto any person, from a stranger to a family member.[4]

This syndrome is often diagnosed during or after the onset of another mental disorder, such as schizophrenia or other disorders involving psychotic hallucinations.[5] There is no widely accepted method of treatment, as most patients require an individualized therapy. The prevalence of this disease is relatively low, as few cases have been reported since the disease was defined in 1978 by George Christodoulou.[5][6] However, subjective doubles is not clearly defined in literature,[7] and therefore, may be under-reported.[5]
>>
>>64052295
wait... but if Dave from Nirvana and Dave from Foo Fighters are the same person.... does that mean that Dave from Scream and Dave from Nirvana are the same person too?
>>
>>64052361
>Foo Fighters
>Not bland shit
Kek
>>
>>64053277
yeah but to be fair everlong is fucking awesome
>>
>>64053277
Their first two albums were great you plen.
>>
then why does dave from nirvana have long hair and dave from the foo fighters have short hair and goatee?
>>
one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other one of these things is not like the other
>>
>>64052365
genius idea
>>
>>64052361
>Obviously superior
>Average post grunge band with 3 good songs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443244293927_1.jpg (56 KB, 440x711) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443244293927_1.jpg
56 KB, 440x711
>>64053277
>>64054877
>>
>>64054877
>>64053277
there is this thing that people sometimes do, it's generally known as sarcasm
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.