[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so many good music to listen to >not enough time experts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7223252.jpg (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
7223252.jpg
58 KB, 645x773
>so many good music to listen to
>not enough time

experts what to do in this situation?
>>
Never stop :)
>>
Masturbate to satorin
>>
listen to taking back sunday

AND WILL YOU TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS
>>
>>64040443
>there is so much great music that I can find new and interesting things to listen to for the rest of my life
Damn, that's a toughie. I'd suggest not listening to music at all.
>>
>>64040443
listen to all the music you want to listen to at the same time
>>
>>64040443
het, what's that i smell? is it a dank maymay? no, it's you. you did it, man. i'm proud of you.
>>
File: 1451507622358.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1451507622358.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
Throw out the anti intellectual shit. You may like it now but you'll regret wasting time on it later.
>>
>>64040729
literally the worst advice
>>
>>64040729
Bad advice, bad girl. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>64040443
kill yourself.
only option
>>
>>64040443
Excluding popular music (all bands, producers, singer-songwriters etc) helps narrow it down to the good stuff: art music and traditional music

NB: "art music" is just a term for classical of all periods
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.