[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHAWN KEMP THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think about this album ? Whats your favorite LUM project ? LIL UGLY MANE/Travis Miller. Thread thread

Personnaly, i think hes one of current hip hop best artist, hes versatile and has a really personal style thats distinctive in every genre he produces. His lyrical capabilites are also great.

Cant wait for him to collab with Ratking/ Earl Sweatshirt
>>
>>64036313
MTI and some of the third side tape is good. rest of his stuff is just meh

OA was hopsin for hipsters which showcased why he quit because he ran out of shit to say..

refreshing Artist glad he quit
>>
>>64036392
He didnt quit, he just quit the name Lil Ugly Mane. He recently released a jazz instrumental album under another name shit iz lit
>>
>>64036313
Oblivion access was trash.
>>
>>64036665
I didnt listen to this project except Grave within a grave and Opposite lanes, these two song were nice. Is it that bad?
>>
>>64036588
what's it called famiglia
>>
>>64036771
LORDMASTER DJ SK "THE SUBTERRANEAN SUSPECT" -'COLD ROCK SEX BUG
>>
>>64036837
many thanks
>>
>>64036703
No, I thought it was a solid 8/10. The production is fantastic and there are a lot of lyrical highlights. Slugs and Intent and Purulent Discharge are the best songs
>>
>>64036837
Oh that's not new, it a was a beat tape that came with trick dice
>>
does anyone have that flowchart that has everything uglymane/shawn kemp related?
>>
>>64036665
Wouldn't say trash. It had some really angsty lyrics at points, definitely, and some meh songs but it was a decent project.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.