[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Jenny-Death.jpg (133 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jenny-Death.jpg
133 KB, 1200x1200
okay /mu/ i have a story to tell you that happened to me yesterday
>be me in french class
>professor is asking people, in french, their favorite songs.
>people are answering and playing their songs off their phones
>i get sort of nervous that he is going to ask me
>he asks me
>"anon, quelle est ta chanson préférée?"
>i kind of wait and then answer slowly
>on gp by death grips (mistake, i know)
>he gives me a stare and asks what it is
>i play it
>IM FUCKIN TIRED OF ALL THE PERKS IVE TRIED NOTHING EVERYTHING WORKS
>luckily a girl in the class said, right before i played the song "i love death grips!" so i felt less isolated
>teacher's face is still wrinkled in disgust
>previously mentioned girl plays the powers that b for her song
>people in my class now think im crazy

i know i should have expected that shit to happen, after all my teacher always talks about how he loves the beatles and "real music that has a melody to it". i just thought it was kind of funny and i wanted to share it.
>>
grow up
>>
>>64035919
I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
you'd better ask that girl out
>>
I dunno if this is fake, but I'll share an awkward music experience my friend had.

>teacher asks for songs to play
>he suggests Paranoid Android
>teacher puts on music video
>half way through, turns it off and gives him detention
>>
>>64035919
youre not alone anon
>>
>>64035975
shes not too attractive but not bad either, 6.5-7/10
wouldnt ask her out tho
>>
>>64035976
nah it isnt fake. this is too stupid for me to fake.
>>
how old are you
>>
>>64035919
>be me
>have meathead chad Hawaiian cousins
>they come visiting
>love them to death but have nothing to relate to them since we were twelve
>awkward car ride, theyre listening to trap and musical garbage
>suggest death grips
>put on get got
all seems good.jpg
>forget that break mirrors with my face comes after
>dont talk to them since
>>
>this is Death Grips' fanbase
>high schoolers
Now I know what the few Tool fans who aren't total retards feel like.
>>
>>64035919
Normally I would just say that was a stupid idea and you brought all embarrassment on yourself. I mean what did you think would happen? Everyone in the class would be like "HOLY SHIT ANON! WHAT ALBUM IS THIS FROM!? I HAVE TO GET IT!!! EPIC TASTE! 10/10!"???

But if you actually got a girl to say she likes Death Grips too then I think you should ask her out m8. That's a rare and special thing.
>>
Underage
>>
>>64036003
7/10 is fairly attractive. And if you're the kind of guy who plays Death Grips to his French class I'm gonna assume you're not exactly a catch yourself. No offense m8
>>
>>64036067
Were you playing music on shuffle?
>>
>>64035976
Detention? Why? I never watched the video. But assuming there's something inappropriate in there it's the damn teacher's fault for playing the video.
>>
>>64036165
no it was a playlist, from my favorite to least favorite
>>
>>64036108
>high schooler's can't have good taste
Not everybody had total pleb taste before they went to college m8. Just because you can't get over the fact that you listened to Nickelback and Limp Bizkit until you were 20 doesn't mean you have to be a dick to the real patricians out there. :^)
>>
>>64035919
Dw senpai, I'd have done the same
>>
>>64036173
>titties
>>
>>64036067
LOL
>>64036051
>>
>>64036151
ive asked for honest opinions from other girls and people and apparently im a 7-7.5 tbqh
>>
>>64036132
yeah i knew it was a stupid idea but i didnt want to pick something that would appeal to everyone, and i had a bud in there who liked dg as well (not the girl). i really wasnt embarrassed too much because all people heard was the guitars and not the screaming. everyone still talked to me today so im safe.
and ab the girl, she isnt my type. almost as tall as me (im 6'0) and can be bitchy.
>>
Death Grips is good and they're not even particularly experimental until TPTB.
Who cares. At least you know some other people who know about them, which is already a lot.
>>
>>64036606
>almost as tall as me (im 6'0)
alright nevermind
>>
>>64035976
I'll add onto this

>at friends last week stoned af
>friends' dad is hanging with us (not really he's just lonely
>we're putting on songs
>request "happiness is a warm gun"
>the song is put one with eager faces
>No one speaks a word during it
>no one knows how to react
>complete silence when it finishes
>i'm sitting there like "maybe wrong song"
>No one replies
>>
>>64036534
Obviously fucking not if you're playing death grips in a french class you fucking cretin
>>
>>64035919
Cool.
>>
>>64036151
the guy clearly means some below average chubby chick who says XD after every sentence.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.