[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What y'all Think of RedditJavCee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
109 KB, 900x900
What y'all Think of RedditJavCee?
>>
Cancer
>>
We don't.
>>
P funny lad
>>
>>64034800
Frank is that you bb? :^)
>>
>>64034800
Pretty funny also probably not into guys like OP.
>>
hes pretty cool
>>
trash meme humor for redditors. for the same audience that filthy frank and h3h3 are for
>>
He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!
>>
he had some great videos but his recent stuff shows he doesn't really know what made them funny

he smokes too much weed when making the videos I think
>>
Absolute garabe. Post-ironic humor is just as cancerous and stupid as what they're trying to make fun of, and every time I hear that pompous lispy "ahstheticccsss" I want to break something
>>
>>64034800
At least he's not OP.
>>
>>64034800
Just having something being "Ironic" doesn't make it funny
>>
>>64034814
>>64034819
>>64034879
>>64034936
>>64034940
>>64035082
Idiot imbeciles.
>>
>>64035167
>lmao dude A E S T H E T I C S but like, ironically. I don't even actually mean it but I kind of do dude lmao
>intelligent
Maybe you should graduate past weed humor, Frankyboy, then you might not get so butthurt that not everyone stunted their humor at 14 years old.
>>
i'm 18 and my humor is fucking superior: the thread
>>
>>64034800
he's okay, a couple of his videos are breddy gud
>>
He's funny as fuck, kind of SJW but he can get away with it cuz he's such a flaming Mexican and is so deadpan about it. You can tell that he actually puts effort into his content because he produces original music on pretty much every single video.

I agree with the other guy about post-ironic humor being annoying, and some of his jokes like le vaporwave everything are just pandering to reddit.

As far as music-related youtube, literally nobody is as bad as Fantano. I don't care how many "cringe" videos you guys can pull out. Fantano has had a more baleful influence on the music community than any other music-related content creator. People (mostly teenagers and young adults) who are in fact retards but want to have an opinion about everything will parrot whatever Fantano says like it's truth, which is funny, because Fantano is an old hipster who concerns himself more with social sentiments than analysis. So all Fantano has to offer his viewers is an opinion either identical to the rest of the hipster community or contrary to it on purpose. The way he describes the actual music feels like a thesaurus of adjectives used in the garageband loop library. What's worse is that he got famous by absolutely shitting out as many videos as possible, but was able to hide it by branding himself as "the internet's busiest music nerd".
>>
falls under here
>>
>>64035519
CLICC DAT LIKE BUTTON is a legitimately good meme though
>>
>>64035567
It was funny for a bit last year but is now dead as fuck
>>
>>64035597
it could have evolved, people just drove it into the ground instead
>>
File: 1459083625775.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459083625775.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>64035519
>posting the outdated version
get out
>>
>>64035519
>>64035638
I swear i've never seen the same version twice.
>>
His videos are great and his humor is usually worth it, though pretty cringy and cancerous at times desu senpai.
I like the ones he explains music genres specially. Though he does so in a pretty stupid way, they actually contain a decent overview of said genre, like an introduction to it, and can give some insight into it, and he usually produces some pretty good original content in each one.
Many of his latest videos include him making food based on music genres, which desu I don't hate, I find them sort of entertaining, if you look away from the disgusting irony.
>>
>>64034800
i like papa frank... i know most /mu/tants won't... im not ashamed
>>
>>64036091
I do too man
>>
>>64034800
>>64034800
hes good t b h. i like his style of self deprecation, ironic "le deepness", and being flamboyant as a bad bitch.

real talk tho his first how to cook genre themed food was Reddit as fuck. the next episodes are passable to fucking dope. he knows what hes doing

/mu/ pretends they dont like him but his humor and knowledge for music and production really cliques with /mu/ for sure
>>
>>64035489
>The way he describes the actual music feels like a thesaurus of adjectives used in the garageband loop library.
top jej

but yeah you're totally right. only thing i disagree with is that i don't think he's intentionally pandering to hipsters with his views exactly, but rather he's so ingrained in that sphere and mindset that he can't help but be influenced by it.
>>
I like him and like most of his videos. I think he's pretty funny. Some of his humor is a bit too memey/repetitive but he's good in general.

He does have redditor appeal for sure, but I don't really consider it reddity humor. It has crossover appeal. And I think he's way better than filthy frank.
>>
>>64034879
>>64034879
even fucking reddit cant get Javcee's humor though.i posted some of his stuff on reddit and it got downvoted. the only stuff he had that got upvoted was the trap tutorial and it didnt even reach 1000 upboats
>>
He rips apart shitty music genres while simultaneously creating music for said shitty music genres, it's great.
>>
>>64034879
reddit is litteraly tumblr tier, politically correct and bland humour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
filthy frank is way above the average redditor
>>
>>64036822
This, I love how he ices the cake by making killer exemplary tracks for each genre.
>>
>>64034916

Boi.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>64034800
reddit
>>
>>64034800
~ A S T H E T I C S ~
>>
>>64039447
Took you long enough.
>>
File: 149843785487960.jpg (8 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
149843785487960.jpg
8 KB, 266x200
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFeUaO6THg
>0:58

holy shit he's gotten fat lmao
>>
>>64035167
shut the fuck up stupid fuck
>>
File: 1368845163594.jpg (11 KB, 271x239) Image search: [Google]
1368845163594.jpg
11 KB, 271x239
>>64038484
>this is what /b/tards actually believe
>>
>>64035638
>>64035519
>>64038484
Why does anyone care about what something you like is labeled as?
>>
>>64040745
because /mu/tants are shallow
>>
>>64034916
He did?
>>
i still want to know history of noise music pt 2
>>
>>64040815
No but are we gonna wait around until he does
>>
>>64036822
The best part or the best videos are when he makes a song of that genre in a way that's so easy that it rips the genre even more than he did before that segment
>>
>>64041364
です w h a t です
>>
>>64038484
>poo poo pee pee penis and vagina

gripping stuff
>>
>>64036494
its obnoxious and overdone meme humor for people who make youtube comments and unironically watch leafyishere
>>
>>64035519
where the fuck is h3h3, death grips, and fantano?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zABDOytzn4
>>
>>64034800
>Reddit
Everyone knows that he comes here.
Also, is that you, Frank?

Go to bed.
>>
>>64034800
Frankjavcee is amazing, I watch all his videos and I think he's probably one of the coolest dudes
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
>>64042132
death grips and fantano are only ironic if you are like 16 and you just found out about them
if you like either of them ironically then you're underage or autistic thats all it is really.
>>
He is the Cringe Master aka the king of Cringe Ville.
>>
>>64034800
He is the definition of nu-male
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
he's okay

i have to give him credit though because he puts a lot of time into his videos and they are pretty funny but as a person he just comes off very annoying. like he's just pandering at this point with this whole vaporwave thing or he's running out of ideas. whats pretty obnoxious is him commenting on like every fantano video or new music video but he literally only comments for attention and thumbs up bait. he's just attention whoring.

tl;dr
good videos and annoying forced personality
>>
Really dedicated as a content creator, really nice dude. Good to see someone who pretty much works to make new OC every video.
>>
alternate universe anthony fantano
>>
I see people calling him a dumb meme retard everywhere, but then I realize that the same people who do that tend to post shitty facebook memes such as long boy and jpgs with lots of artifacts on here. By absurd, he's ok.
>>
I don't watch his stuff a lot anymore, but he did inspire me to attempt to make music across several different genres.
>>
He's based as fuck, watch his new Muzak video
>>
>>64035519
nigga Oney NG is hilarious. ill fight you
>>
Used to be really good. Went to shit after A E S T H E T I C S, "ahaha look at me I am such a huge meme but don't worry I am being self-aware and ironic about my image" and the shitty cooking videos.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.