[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ would become a better place if we banned anyone who does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: scaruffi.png (113 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.png
113 KB, 437x437
/mu/ would become a better place if we banned anyone who does the following:
>changes their opinion of an album following a critic's review
>makes fun of people's taste when they aren't as interested in music
>lets /mu/ change their opinion of a band/album
>believes listening to albums in full is the only way to go
>genuinely care about tripfags
>makes fun of Reddit to fit in
>believes music can be rated objectively
>resorts to asking the other person about their tastes in music, instead of defending their own tastes
>is afraid of posting their favorite bands/albums
>posts this kind of thread, mods ban me please.

Prove me wrong.
>>
I slightly disagree about tripfags, once you see someone that's like "Wow this person likes a lot of the same shit as me" and you can identify him now, you grow fond of them.
>>
>>64034347
I mean berating one for even posting with a name
>>
Huh, usually posts that start with "/mu/ would become a better place if we banned anyone who does the following" are cringeworthy faggotry but not this. I agree, OP.
>>
>>64034370
That's why I said slightly
>>
>>64034310
I agree with everything except listening to albums in full.

What's wrong with that?
>>
File: Ralph.png (42 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
Ralph.png
42 KB, 369x369
>he thinks opinions are immune to outside influence
>>
>>64034456
Do you think they're the /only/ way to listen to music?
>>
>>64034310
/mu/ is suppose to be a shitty place
>>
If you wanna make /mu/ good then give everyone an ID tied to their internet IP.
>>
>>64034511
it's not my way, but I don't care if others do it.

Just don't tell me you hate an album after listening to only 2/3 songs.
>>
fuck off
not music
take it to /qa/ you autistics

>SAVEEEEEEE MY CLAYMATION FORUM!!!
>>
just autotrip everyone so i can hide all their posts boardwide and it would be a much better place.
>>
>>64034310

"taste" wouldn't exist if people didn't share what they like with each other. taste isn't just something that comes out of nowhere, it is something that comes from many influences, whether it's what your parents made you listen to as a kid, what you heard on the radio most of your life, any music website you pay attention to (doesn't have to be a criticism one either, could just be a news one).

tl;dr: you're retarded.
>>
ok and how do you enforce these bans?
>>
File: 1460587939792.png (112 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1460587939792.png
112 KB, 437x437
>quality thread
>>
>Pierro "No Hymen, No Diamond" Scaruffi
>Pierro "Old Enough To Bleed, Old Enough To Breed" Scaruffi
>Pierro "Flat Chest Is The Best" Scaruffi
>Pierro "Pre-teens Make Me Scream" Scaruffi
>Pierro "Holy Moly I Love Loli" Scaruffi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.