[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope Gene Simmons die next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I hope Gene Simmons die next
>>
>>64033778
He's the only person that I wish suffering. Fuck this guy.
>>
Thats kinda rude fammelo
>>
We get it, you hate Kiss. Stop making these threads.
>>
>>64033778
>ever caring about what any member of Kiss had to say
>>
hell be fine
>>
The irony of Gene Simmons attacking the honesty and relevance of NWA is painful.
>>
Gene Simmons is the Donald Trump of music.
>>
>>64033778
now tony conrads dead i want terry riley, phillip glass, la mont young and steve reich to go within the next 3 years desu.

>tfw their all within 1 year of age 79 or 80
>>
>>64035973
I wouldn't be surprised if Gene Simmons supported Donald Trump. Shame that he's such a schmuck, since I happen to like KISS and have been listening to them since 1975. (Yeah, I'm old enough to be your fucking grand father. What of it, you little puke?)
>>
I like both Kiss and Nwa but has a point, they don't belong in the rock n roll hall of fame. Doesnt matter if rock n roll is a state of mind like they said. Whats next Marilyn Manson getting a place in the christian rock hall of fame?
>>
>>64036948
You're a pedophile
>>
>>64036948
Jesus you even type like an old man

>LOL!
>>
>>64033778
Probably the only musician I actually think is a massive cunt.
>>
GOD HAVE ROCK AND ROLL TO YOU
GAVE ROCK AND ROLL TO YOU
PUT IT IN THE HEAAAAARTS OF EVERYONE
>>
>>64036948
>unironically liking KISS
Please say it ain't so.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.