[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Slint Just listened to them for the first time, and holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x447
>Slint
Just listened to them for the first time, and holy shit are they terrible. This is beyond Normie level music right here. You guys don't really like them, right?
>>
that's just your opinion.
wanna hear mine? I think they're ok, nothing amazing.
>>
they're not that bad, but they're sure as hell not good either
>>
>>64033285
Yeah, they're pretty garbage. And I hate the record-store faggots who listen to them... and Pavement... holy fuck, I hate Pavement
>>
>>64033285
WOW

doesn't look like he's enjoying that Crystal Pepsiā„¢ much huh m8?
>>
>>64033349
pavement really is mediocre
I don't know why they're on recommended charts
>>
>>64033397
It's because the whitest of whiteboard McWhiteys are the ones who compile those charts... and Pavement is arguably the most Clerks-tier, Albini-loving, caucasian music of all time
>>
>>64033457
*whitebread
>>
>Frank Zappa
just listened to this old fuck and holy shit he's terrible. this is beyond dadrock level music right here. You guys don't really like him, right?
>>
>>64033457
how's the bull doing?
>>
>>64033510
I don't get it
>>
>>64033349
why do you guys hate this stuff. Like sure you might not enjoy it but hate? yikes
>>
>>64033285
>Just listened to them for the first time
theres your problem
>>
>>64033605
because they are 14 years old
>>
>>64033605
>why do you guys hate this stuff?
It's not even so much the music -- although I do find the music virtually unlistenable -- it's mostly every single button-down-shirt-wearing, pizza-delivering, hockey-watching, boring, mopey faggot I have ever known who listens to them.
>>
>>64033457
>this is /mu/ in 2016

good lord

anyway Pavement are still on the rec charts because they were pretty well-liked here back in the day (2010) and nu-/mu/ can't produce anything other than bad vaporwave 3 years after it has gone out of style
>>
>>64033785
>nu-/mu/
what is this? 2014?
>>
I hated them too (specially the Washer song) but after trying to play the riffs on my guitar I actually liked them.
>>
>>64033785
Please, for the love of God, give me one relatively acceptable reason why you enjoy their music. Tell me why this music doesn't have the same effect as a test-pattern.

I will do my very best to keep an open mind...
>>
>>64033285
Haha good job dude, you figured out the joke. Welcome to the /mu/ inner circle, you've earned it kiddo ;)
>>
>This is beyond Normie level music right here
what did he mean by this
>>
>>64033874
I don't actually like Pavement that much, I just thought that post was ridiculous

They're above average indie rock but nothing groundbreaking or innovative. Decent songwriting and some clever/funny lyrics, not much else.
>>
>This is beyond Normie level music right here threads
Just saw these threads for the first time, and holy shit are they terrible. This is beyond Normie level posting right here. You guys don't really like them, right?
>>
I unironically got chills with the I MISS YOUUUUUUU from the last song
>>
By the way Dr.Dre ripped Slint's ''Good Morning, Captain'' off
>>
>>64034610
song????
>>
>>64035123
Still D.R.E is the GMC riff turned into shit.
>>
File: 1460178899863.jpg (718 KB, 1654x2339) Image search: [Google]
1460178899863.jpg
718 KB, 1654x2339
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.