[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://pitchfork.com/news/58062-the -avalanches-are-official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: CZPEMpmWEAAvx7a.jpg (202 KB, 599x848) Image search: [Google]
CZPEMpmWEAAvx7a.jpg
202 KB, 599x848
http://pitchfork.com/news/58062-the-avalanches-are-officially-back-announce-festival-shows/

What the fuck Primavera is going to be ridiculous

They're getting the fucking avalanches too
>>
File: awesome.png (185 KB, 296x254) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
185 KB, 296x254
>tfw im going
>>
Guess this turned out to be correct then, most people said the poster was fake

http://thequietus.com/articles/19581-the-avalanches-to-reform
>>
File: 108224322351.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
108224322351.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>64028741
Fuck I wish I had money
>>
File: primavera-sound-2016-cartel.jpg (246 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
primavera-sound-2016-cartel.jpg
246 KB, 678x960
>>64028707
tfw living in majorca just 1 hour by plane to barcelona and got my tickets 9 months ago ^^

camon guys rate the line up

>green must
>yellow might
>red miss

The avalanches is a must obviously
>>
>>64028827
>rate the line up

What the fuck is the point, no festival this year is going to come close. If it's not a 10/10 nothing is.
>>
>>64028707
JUST family
HOW is this fair
>>
>>64028707
There's better techno artists out there OP
>>
>>64028863
This t b h, Primavera Sound is always one of the best festivals and this year it's clearly the best
>>
>>64028904
imo every year it is
>>
>going to Sled Island and Pop Montreal this year, both are probably gonna have iffy lineups

Gotta put enough cash together for primavera someday, their lineups are always amazing
>>
I've never been to a proper festival (just days of smaller ones), but I'm not convinced they'd be worth it.

I would have paid a lot to see Radiohead and Animal Collective like 10 years ago, but besides Brian Wilson there's no one there that I'd really go out of my way to see.

But for £300 plus the £100-200 I'd spend just getting to Barcelona I could see every good act at the festival and I wouldn't have to camp or be molested by thousands of drunk teenagers.

I don't get the appeal. Why do you guys dig them?
>>
>>64028827
>Titus Andronicus, AnCo, Battles, Beach House & LCD not in green
why is wednesday not in colours? Are you not going? you should if you are already going?
>>
>>64029018
the atmosphere and the drugs
>>
File: CZUMqt9XEAAEiLD.jpg (149 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
CZUMqt9XEAAEiLD.jpg
149 KB, 600x849
>>64028934
Well yes, also you have primavera al rabal the same week in the streets and clubs of barcelona and a week or two later the sonar festival begins, iirc Oneohtrix Point Never is going
>>
>>64029018
I never found campout style festivals terribly appealing. Inner city SWXW style festivals are great though, binge out on music and you still get to sleep in a decent bed at the end of it
>>
>going to festivals
>ever
>>
>>64029051

Over the last few years I've seen about 10 of those bands at my local pub for £10 each with plenty of cash leftover for drugs.

Most of them came to the bar and had a drink with everyone after as well.

Plus you'll miss out on some of the bands you'd like to see or just get so fatigued you won't enjoy them. Do you guys just want to throw money away?
>>
>>64028827
That last day
>notgoing
Jenny hval
>doubting
Pj
Julia holter
Us girls
Parquet courts

If i was therei would to each one of these without thinking it twice
>>
>>64029044
I can't go on Wednesday, im not going I arrive to Barcelona on Thursday morning.

AnCo seen twice and Battles once thats why they are in yellow.
>>
>>64029162
I have already seen Pj harvey but I think I will green her because new album is going to be pretty nice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.