[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Geo = always there (somewhere at least), does his job, adds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: deakin1.png (459 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
deakin1.png
459 KB, 500x534
>Geo = always there (somewhere at least), does his job, adds a lot of depth and holds things together = Ringo

>Noah = the poppiest of them all, repetitive, lyrics are earthy, sometimes not very deep but still likable and very singable = Paul

>Avey = eccentric, quirky, experimental and most innovative sounds and lyrics - truly the face and voice of the group = John

>Deak = travels to foreign land, true songwriting ability discovered later than the rest, a hidden gem = George

How accurate is this?
Where were you when you found out that Deak was a genius?
>>
Pretty accurate, especially since Paul had the best solo stuff too, and John had one good solo (with his wife) outing before LIBERALLY SHITTING EVERYWHERE
>>
>>64024796
Lol it's a John fan... utterly delusional
>>
>>64024840
it works pretty well, though Down There was pretty decent and if you count STGSTV as a solo album there's really no analog to that in the analogy
>>
>>64024879
Yeah, also ringo actually made songs and solo albums which weren't entirely terrible, and Geo is yet to release anything.
I think it works suprisingly well as a rough guide though, it probably says something about the personalities of musicians that work well together
>>
>>64024864
I'm more of a George guy
>>
>>64024897
his streching song for spring or winter or whatever the hell it was was pretty good. I really like his sampling, even more than panda's and I'd like to see him release somehing on his own but I guess he doesn't have time or doesn't want to :(
>>
>>64024960
yeah its a shame, I've always enjoyed his contributions to albums, like is atmospherics on every album, it makes tracks like Banshee Beat all the better for me
>>
>>64024898
>I'm more of a pretentious contrarian
Yeah, we got that
>>
>>64024993
Haha good one anon :^)
>>
>>64024993

>implying All Things Must Pass isn't the best Beatles-related album of all time
>>
File: deakin3.png (585 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
deakin3.png
585 KB, 616x587
>>
>>64024796
what the fuck does any of this mean
>>
>>64025726
Have you ever listened to music like
>>
>>64025931
no
>>
>>64024840
>Paul had the best solo stuff
No that'd be George.
>>
>>64024796
Very accurate actually. Avey is best.
>>
>>64027178
le contrarian anon heheheh xD

Am I doing it right /mu/ have I called him out??
>>
>>64027281
No. Try again
>>
>>64027151
why not
>>
The Freaky Deaky is doing a q&a on reddit today at 3:00 on indieheads according to his instagram
>>
>>64027564
<3
>>
>>64027564
pic?
also kek, he said he'd do one on here, so if he said that he probably equates this shithole and reddit
>>
>>64027641
When did he say that?

His IG

>deakin_joshmin Hey everyone. If you are interested, I am doing an AMA today on Reddit at 3pm est. it will be in the indieheads section. https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/ I also want to say thank you to everyone who has written to me privately. I've been so touched and even tho I haven't been able to respond to all of you it has meant a lot. Thank you so much.
>>
File: joshmin.png (648 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
joshmin.png
648 KB, 720x1280
>>64027663
He said it when we all made that apology letter
>>
>>64027663
when an anon messaged him his postcard he said that in response
don't have a pic but yeah
>>
>>64027529
Because I hate music
>>
>>64027682
>>64027685
Damn. I had no idear
>>
>>64024796
lel @ OPic
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.