[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is fucking awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dj-rashad-double-cup.jpg (249 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
dj-rashad-double-cup.jpg
249 KB, 625x625
This is fucking awful
>>
le
>>
WE GOT DRANK
>>
PASS THAT SHIT PASS THAT SHIT PASS THAT SHIT
>>
worst rap album i've ever heard

how the fuck was this acclaimed again? because the dude od'ed on lean? fuck off.
>>
>>63960539
SHE A GO SHE A G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G
>>
>>63960539
that is some top tier footwerk my nigga
>>
>>63960744
its more of a juke album than anything you colossal fag
>>
It's over. Everything starts from now. We all go down unless we stay together. Ain't no one man above the crew, you know that shit. (You're crazy man.) You know what? When you said that last time, I was kinda trippin', right?But now, you're right. I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>63960539

copied RATKING's cover
>>
>>63960937
you're joking right?
>>
EVERYDAY OF MY LIIIIIIFE
>>
>>63960955

is the exact same inspiration, night city-scape when looking over a plane
>>
>>63960937
>>63961110
double cup came out a year before bro. a lot of people have probably come up with the same idea for their cover
>>
>/mu/ attempts discussion on decent music, lacks the critical faculty to do so

You'd all need to be liquidated if you weren't so pitifully clueless:3
>>
File: max kek.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
max kek.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>63960744
>rap album
>>
>>63962161
what are you implying faggot?
>>
>>63960539
>>63960744
>>>/memerap/

you cancerous shitposters, fuck off and die
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.