[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's actually not so bad. Not great but definitely not bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: A1AP-eLeW4L._SY355_.jpg (68 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
A1AP-eLeW4L._SY355_.jpg
68 KB, 355x355
It's actually not so bad. Not great but definitely not bad.
>>
>>63957406
5 great songs
5 solid songs
5 bad songs

It would've made for an excellent EP
>>
after the hiatus they probably felt like they had to please everyone and had a hard time doing so
i hope now that they've come back they can make more albums that they actually want to make more frequently with less tracks
>>
I really think the follow up to this album has potential to be their best since M&A. There were some good songs on StO as it is and the next one is supposed to be darker and more adventurous.

>>63957496
1. The Ground Walks
2. The Best Room
3. Pups to Dust
4. Tortoise and the Tourist

What's the fifth great song? Lampshades? If you say Sugar Boats you're wrong.
>>
>>63957659
Shit In Your Cut
Pups to Dust
Tortoise and the Tourist
The Ground Walks
Of Course We Know
>>
>>63957406
I actually loved it
I don't see the hate,especially by MM fans
>>
>>63957854
IMO Shit in Your Cut is for the most part pretty bland, but the last minute is actually great.

Of Course We Know is ok but it's so melodramatic and overblown, the lyrics aren't even good like you might expect.
>>
Disappointing is the word you are looking for
>>
JUST LISTENING TO IT FOR THE 2ND TIME FIRST TIME I HATED IT PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS STILL HOPING FOR AN ALBUM LIKE THEIR EARLY STUFF BUT NOW THAT IVE TAKEN 400MG OF DXM IT SOUNDS LIKE WALKING THROUGH A CRAZY FOREST SORT OF LIKE OVER THE GARDEN WALL IF YOU'VE WATCHED THAT SHOW
>>
ansel was the best track
>>
>>63958151
go to bed aaron
>>
>>63957936
Because people are unrealistically expecting them to put out albums as good as their best. I really enjoyed this album and if MM can keep making great tracks like King Rat and The Ground Walks I'll be happy.
>>
My AotY 2015.
>>
>>63957659
If you say Sugar Boats you're tasteful af.
>>
>>63957406
It's good, I like it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.