[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to an album >imagining it's your music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460252096850.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460252096850.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
>listening to an album
>imagining it's your music and you're in high school playing it in front of all your friends and the qtest qts around and everyone is amazed and then there's your teacher absolutely stunned because he realizes what a genius teenage prodigy about to make it huge you are

Too bad I'm fucking 24 already and it won't ever happen. It's too late, it's over.

Why can't I stop doing this???
>>
probably because you haven't managed to recreate that same kind of environment where you could do something like that again

but you can. start a band
>>
I don't know but if you figure out how post because I've been doing that for at least 6 years too
>>
>>63949725
What song do you play?

"Why can't I stop doing this? Because everyone does it that's why rock band and guitar hero have sold a lot
>>
>>63949725

cringe
>>
this is a common feeling?

i just like music
>>
>>63949771
Anything, seriously. This happens all the time.

>>63949758
Yeah, most probably this. Starting a band now wouldn't do shit for me, unfortunately.

>>63949762
With every passing year thinking about it will only hurt more and more. We're fucked.
>>
You dont even need a band. Buy a semi all right mic and learn how to mix your shit.
>>
>>63949725
wtf u idiota
are u autismo
>>
Most musicians could give less fucks about impressing other people.
I have a hunch this is to do more with deep-rooted insecurities and self deprecation rather than wanting to play in a band.
You should see a therapist, they're really chill and help you get to the bottom of these things.
>>
>>63950500
this. i do it all the time and it's definitely got something to do with the fact i'm a socially anxious freak who hates myself and cares too much about what other think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.