[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ats.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ats.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
Thoughts?
>>
>>63943382
Their best album and pretty great.
>>
>>63943549
What he said
LP fans shat on it because they wanted shitty edgy numetal
Most people ignored because fuck LP
But this album, although still edgy, is pretty interesting and fun and creative and has quite a few good bangers.
>>
Their best album, but I'm not that big of a fan
>>
File: 565476.gif (446 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
565476.gif
446 KB, 450x253
>>63943382
>>
I really like Waiting for the World to End
>>
Waiting for the End is a very good pop song
Blackout is interesting
The Catalyst has cool synths
Burning in the Skies is great too
Everything else is decent to good too
>>
>>63944120
Wretches and Kings is a banger
>>
>>63943382
Its their best, but I don't like their callbacks to their previous work. All the raprock on here is bad. The electropop on here is good.
>>
>>63944179
Blackout is the best song on the album
Not sure which category you'd throw that under
>>
I honestly thought I was one of the few people that liked this album. When it was released it was panned like shit.

>>63944056
The music video was fucking incredible, one of the best I've seen.
>>
>>63944193
I wouldn't consider it the best but its good.

Its kinda in the middle. I liked it.
>>
>>63943382
who /The Messenger/ here?
>>
Great album even though I'm not a big fan of linkin park.
>>
>>63943382
like it.
most underrated song is jornada del muerto
>>
>>63944813
Goddammit, that song is great. Didn't think you could scream along to an acoustic ballad but it works.
>>
>>63943382
Underrated as fuck and p good
>>
first deftones and now LP, also Korn is scaruffi approved
Is nu metal /mu/core now or what
>>
>>63947036
ATS isn't remotely close to nu-metal.
>>
Their best album and their only sincerely decent one. The lyrics are still rather sophomoric but they refined their core approach from Minutes to Midnight, the shift to a more electronic rock sound was ambitious and the concept, while hamfisted, was definitely a step up for the band. I'd give it a 7/10.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.