[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't she amazing? My word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: StVincentphoto2_t479.jpg (17 KB, 476x394) Image search: [Google]
StVincentphoto2_t479.jpg
17 KB, 476x394
Isn't she amazing? My word
>>
I want to kick that Dorito shaped head off her fucking body and through a goalpost like I'm down by two in overtime.
>>
I never realised, I wasn't here before. But, my heart is true, and I'd like to make more good things for you. I have this thing, I have to. You'll forgive me the confusions, its been along time and I wanted them to be happy very much. Oh well.
>>
>>63940830
Why am I not surprised the St.Vincent autist shows up when the catalogue is full of shitposts.
>>
I want to kick that Dorito shaped head off her fucking body and through a goalpost like I'm down by two in overtime.
>>
and it is tinged with sadness. two hundred years, maybe you'll pick it up and it'll make sense.
>>
>>63940943
wouldn't you have been the same? it's a righteous surrender that you'll probably get.
>>
I want to kick that goalpost shaped body off her fucking head and through a Dorito like I'm down by two in overtime.
>>
I want to goalpost that kick shaped body off her heading fuck and through a Dorito like I'm down by overtime in two.
>>
I want to goalpost that shaped kick body off her dorito and through her head like I'm over by two in downtime
>>
New album when
>>
File: 00000000.jpg (151 KB, 690x643) Image search: [Google]
00000000.jpg
151 KB, 690x643
>>63940933
>>63941011
>>63941044
>>63941099
wew
>>
Literally "vagina scent" core.

She is not a douche as a person, but Saint Vincent could be found in the woman's freshening isle of a store.

Also whats up with this meme of people naming themselves after islands?
>>
>>63941455
>Also whats up with this meme of people naming themselves after islands?
She took the name from a lyric in a Nick Cave song. There are other links she has with the name (her grandma's middle name is St. Vincent, the church she had her first kiss in had St. Vincent in the name) but that's the one she said she took it from.
>>
>>63941455
>isle of a store
Learn to spell you Oasis-loving faggot
>>
>>63941507
️OK that makes more sense.

Im just generally tired of people naming themselves after the windward islands. I was just in Saint Lucia and there's a fucking shitty top 40 alt electropop dude named after the damn thing.
>>
File: blowing annie clarks brains out.jpg (475 KB, 759x1024) Image search: [Google]
blowing annie clarks brains out.jpg
475 KB, 759x1024
I actually enjoy her music but she seems like a really obnoxious and fake person, plus most of her fans are really autistic/annoying.
>>
>>63941644
St Vincent is actually really talented and her albums are really good but a good amount of her male fans are lonely ass betas
>>
>>63941615
Is that near the AISLE of Man? HAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.