[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Wayne Coyne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: oo8.jpg (160 KB, 918x596) Image search: [Google]
oo8.jpg
160 KB, 918x596
What happened to Wayne Coyne?
>>
>>63936423
>it's a "one guy who always hated the Flaming Lips ridicules Wayne and makes 3 threads about it on /mu/" episode
>>
>>63936423
hell be fine
>>
>>63936423
Mid-life angst defensive mechanism turned into something extremely banal.
>>
Wayne has always been literally insane, thats why he makes good music
>>
>>63936423
>frogposting

it's 2016
come on
>>
got stds from miley
>>
>>63937193
I haven't seen anything like this though. but he hasn't had social media for the past 20 years or w/e so maybe this is how he always was. I just doubt that.
>>
>>63936423
it took me way too long to realize it's a picture of his hand with his fist down
>>
>>63937776
underage detected
>>
i herd he was scared of dean ween cuz he was hittin on dean weens 12 year old daughter and dean was gonna kill him
>>
>>63936423
I thought that was his penis for a second
>>
I don't care for the flaming lips music at all, nobody outside America even knows who they are anyway. I don't give a shit about Wayne Coynes embarrassing midlife crisis but what bothers me is his weird relationship/obsession with Miley Cyrus. I honestly think that girl is in a bad mental state after growing up a teen celebrity, I don't care that she's embracing her sexuality but what she's doing just seems like she's going wild due to some problems she doesn't know how to deal with in a healthy way. Here comes some old man from some washed up alternative band having a midlife crisis, becoming best friends with an unstable teenage pop star, taking vast amounts of drugs together and having sex in what seems like some creepy father daughter style relationship. That's just all levels of fucked up and creepy and if I was her dad I would beat the everlasting shit out of this guy. The more I think about it the weirder the whole thing is, how do they even know each other anyway. Seems like two mentally unstable people using each other to satisfy their problems.
>>
>>63939672
hahaha fuck yeah deaner
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.