[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r/music think of the Foo Fighters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Foo_Fighters.jpg (158 KB, 1320x931) Image search: [Google]
Foo_Fighters.jpg
158 KB, 1320x931
What does /r/music think of the Foo Fighters?
>>
>>63925386
THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST
>>
>>63925386
Why do you care what they think?
>>
>>63925386
Pat Smear looks like a kiddy diddler
>>
>>63925564
I was always optimistic in just thinking him and dave were closeted buttbuddys, but now I see that it may be much worse.
>>
buttrock
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
RAWK YEAH!
>>
>>63925609
Dual rape-and-kill of a minor.
>>
>>63925386
Fucking boring as shit. All their shit sounds the same. I've never met someone in real life who talked about the Foo Fighters.
They remind me of that band that a new step dad gets 15 dollar tickets at the fair for his new 12 year old step son to try and seem like a cool guy.

Everlong is good though.
>>
File: tumblr_nwmysyRgsE1tqq7nmo1_400.gif (584 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmysyRgsE1tqq7nmo1_400.gif
584 KB, 320x180
>>63925981
holy fuck i was just about to reply with

>what about everlong?

but then i read your last sentence. My nigger
>>
Never understood the love for Everlong. The chorus ruins any potential the song had.
>>
File: 1418747325535.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1418747325535.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>63925981
>>63927145
aw yiss
>>
>>63925386
Here's the thing about Dave. The man has some serious pipes. He has a 4 octave range and he excels in any octave. He writes brilliant songs. And his stage presence is only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Everlong at Wembley Stadium and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Dave didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world.
>>
>>63925386
They are good, but very safe in terms of the type of music they put out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.