[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bipolar gf >Breaks up with me for no reason >Can barley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1425161421048.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1425161421048.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>Bipolar gf
>Breaks up with me for no reason
>Can barley function the whole day
>Apologizes, knowing i'm so hopelessly in love with her that I'll always take her back.
>It's just emotional abuse at this point.

Music for this feel?
>>
>>63917272
Break up with your shit gf is a really good band.
>>
>>63917272
I have been there. Break up with her. It does you no good whatsoever. She might threaten to kill herself but you just can't care man because it's just not worth it.
>>
listen here, part of being a man is accepting bad shit happens and not being a fag about it. keep your head up, your not an isis prisnor or a heroin addict, have aids etc
>>
My ex had mental issues too, she dumped me every week, sometimes earlier, for no reason at all, it was like a game for her, after that she returns to me some days later like nothing happened, i always take her back because i loved her and i feel so fucking alone and sad without her, she knows it so she didn't mind, she insult me , laugh at me even in my birthday she called me a "poor guy" and dumped me again, is abusive, if you let her do whatever she wants with you and act like an stupid cuck desperate for her then you will become a joke for her, a sad joke and she will not a fuck about you and lose all the respect for you, cut her up, if she doesnt show legit love and interest for you then is over, i know it hurts like hell but dignity is not negotiable
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1300x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1300x928
>Can barley function

Also OP, is she taking any medication to soften the edge of the mood shifts?
>>
>>63918875

Was her name Emma?
>>
File: 1459833818011.jpg (147 KB, 475x362) Image search: [Google]
1459833818011.jpg
147 KB, 475x362
>>63918875
>cut her up
>>
fuck mate, i know this feel, it'll be okay (you should probably let her go though)
>>
>>63918875
>cut her up
>>
find a qt submissive femboi
>>
>>63918875
Holy shit, my ex pulled this shit hardcore on me back in 2014. She was my first love to. Felt like we never stayed together for more than a few days at a time during the latter half of it all. To make it worse, she ended fucking two guys, one during our third month and the other during the last month. After our final breakup, she went out and sleep with 3 other dudes within 2 weeks. She had the nerve and disrespect to pretty much rub it in my face.

It absolutely astounds me that anyone could treat another human being this way, especially one they claim to love. What's even more astounding is that I put up with it and took her back every time. Srsly, all you anons out there dealing with the same shit, just get out of it. It will hurt like hell when do you but it'll only get better after that. Staying will just prolong the pain and abuse.
>>
>>63919009
Also, the music i listened to for this feel was:
Hospice/Burst Apart - Antlers
The Tumbled Sea/"melody summer" - The Tumbled Sea
various songs by Modest Mouse & Death Cab For Cutie
>>
>bipolar gf
I know that feel bro. I know it too well.
>>
Cut her up, I was with someone like that the last year, but somethimes I think that she wasn't bipolar or all the things she said she was, she only liked to grab attention
>>
>>63919270
a lot of bipolars like to grab attention
>>
:^( I had something like this except it was more of a friendship where he kept fucking up and then coming back.
It's really tough when you love someone and they're mentally ill (atleast I think he's mentally ill, I don't know, I didn't care either way I just wanted to be there for him) but in the end if it gets unhealthy for you you've gotta cut them off until they can own up to their wrong doings and earn your forgiveness honestly
>>
>>63917272
dump that cunt you fucking retard

you shouldn't even be dating people if you don't have the fucking mental fortitude to stand up for yourself when you're being abused

i don't even think you know what love IS because what you got, it ain't. trust f@m.
>>
>>63917272
A bad relationship is typically bad for everyone involved. The best thing to do is communicate that that's a real problem for you. It might hurt, but it may just be the case that you'll have to set some boundaries. Sticking to them will hurt a lot if you feel that strongly about her, but time and lots of self reflection (and also probably a lot of indulging bad habits like liquor or break-up song playlists). I also suggest seeking the help of a mental health professional for advice.

I'm having my own issue where I'm pretty sure this new friend I made is someone I may be becoming attracted to. I find this stupid because I do value the friendship for what it is. I don't think a romantic relationship is something that would be good for us. I don't know if this dumb infatuation will simply go away, but I really want it to because it's getting in the way of me being a better friend. And on top of it all I already have a girlfriend that I care about and love dearly. So I feel weirdly guilty every day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMqdskL_-M

Was written with this exact thing in mind.
>>
>>63919067
This has happened to so many guys I feel like it's almost a rite of passage. Happened to me too, it always seems to happen the same way.

That shit is five years behind me now, and life has never been better.
>>
>>63917272
Messenger bird song by bright eyes will get the tears flowing for your emo bitch side.
>>
>>63917272
He Needs Me by Jon Brion (original by Harry Nilsson) might fit this feel senpai
>>
>>63918875
>cut her up
if used properly this is incredible advice, honest to god
>>
>humans having feelings for other humans
fucking plebs
>>
Who the fuck is barley
>>
File: 1454995564794.png (212 KB, 481x508) Image search: [Google]
1454995564794.png
212 KB, 481x508
>trying and trying to either tame or build a tolerance to her instability but to no avail
>that point where too many lines have been crossed and you're just waiting for the circumstances to be ideal for/during a breakup
>knowing she's incapable of accurately processing what's passed and that she'll spend the rest of her life making you and only you to be the monster in the relationship
>>
File: nietzsche.png (1 MB, 773x1024) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.png
1 MB, 773x1024
>>63921008
I guess it is pretty pleb when you put it that way.

>tfw slave morality
>>
>>63921058
SYYYLLVIAAAAA!!
>>
>women
>ever
>wanting to get cucked for life

Lel you couldn't pay me a millie to turn straight and be a cuck to some fuckhole that gets wet if you tried.

Enjoy your loss of happiness, mental health, money and being a slave/cuckold for life anons :^]
>>
>>63917272
Daily reminder this isn't /r9k/
>>
>broke up nearly a year ago
>haven't had sex or dated since
>see him for the first time after about 8 months
>gloats about new gf
>trying not to burst into tears or admit my undissolved feelings

that was months ago and i'm still in the same place
i am a shell of a human
>>
>>63921356
sort of the same boat I feels you
>>
>both fucked up
>she's using me for constant male attention
>i'm using her because i'm lonely
>we don't love each other
>argue every other day
>just go on like this
>getting more and more miserable

So yeah it's just Hospice
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.