[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/'s opinion on Coldplay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cp12512.jpg (2 MB, 4322x2378) Image search: [Google]
cp12512.jpg
2 MB, 4322x2378
What is /mu/'s opinion on Coldplay?
>>
>>63913373
I personally like them. I think AROBTTH was pretty good.

VLV was also great

But their recent stuff is trash
>>
momcore
>>
>>63913373
they're the new dadrock
>>
>>63913373
Parachutes was great
Ruch of Blood was great
X&Y was damn good
Viva La Vida was fantastic
Mylo Xyloto was pretty good
Ghost Stories was garbage with a few great songs
Haven't heard their lastest album, but from what I could gather it's even worse?

Also, their EP's are also great.
If only Chris Martin could take his head out of the depths of his asshole and give us a shoegaze collaboration with Jon Hopkins (a mix of stuff like Midnight and Chinese Sleep Chant), that would be amazing.
>>
i actually really fucking love arobtth and x&y. the rest of their stuff is pretty meh
>>
Blue room Ep, parachutes and A rush of blood/b sides to your head are all you need
>>
>>63913373
don't mind their singles.
>>
bernie2016core
>>
>>63913373
to me, they don't exist outside of pepsi commercials
>>
>>63913460
>If only Chris Martin could take his head out of the depths of his asshole and give us a shoegaze collaboration with Jon Hopkins (a mix of stuff like Midnight and Chinese Sleep Chant), that would be amazing.

anon pls don't do this to me, that's all i've ever wanted since VLV

also MX was shit hey
>>
Like of all of their stuff except AHFOD.

Love Viva la Vida.
>>
File: vlv.jpg (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vlv.jpg
206 KB, 500x500
VLV is GOAT

I wish they had the balls to go back to their ealier music, not cater to radio-pop. GS was them trying to go back but they clearly didnt commit with sky full of stars and having all that edm influence.

Hardly listened to the new album, but at least some of it is catchy at least.
>>
Parachutes was revelation back in middle school. Followed them until Viva la Vida, after that it went to a void for me, I still listen to their first albums whenever I'm melancholic or heart broken.
>>
>>63916696
Its not heartbroken or melancholy for me, it was, but I listen when I'm feeling neutral otherwise nostalgia really hits me. No matter what song i try to keep it good times music.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.