[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I listen to everything but rap and country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>I listen to everything but rap and country
>>
I'm glad we have a nice little country community
>>
>>63911068
So
>>
>>63911068
That's correct, I attempt to avoid the two most contrived and artistically corrupted genres
>>
same
>>
>>63911068
>doesn't actually like everything but rap and country, will only listen to top40 pop
>>
Rap and Country are the two worst genres of music though.
>>
>>63911068
That is basically code for "I hate blacks and poor whites".
>>
country is garbage
>>
>>63912577

There is a lot of beautiful country/western music pre 1980s if you're willing to get past the "wah hillbillies and banjos lol so lame" pleb bias.
>>
>>63912620
I do hate blacks and poor whites, no code about. They're inferior human beings
>>
what good gothic country is there besides Angels of Light?
>>
outlaw and progressive country is better senpai
>>
KILL YOURSELF OH YEAH
>>
>>63912620
and? Nothing wrong with hating on the scum of society.
>>
>>63911068
Those are the only two genres I listen to.
>>
>>63912620
>I don't enjoy certain forms of music, therefore I'm racist
hmm
>>
Rockabilly is a better version of country music prove me wrong
>>
>>63911068
I only listen to rap, country and grimes.
>>
bright eyes is country
>>
>>63913160
for people who don't like country
>>
>>63913160
Thinking about getting my brown eye brightened. Does it burn?
>>
File: 1459221848928.gif (688 KB, 286x310) Image search: [Google]
1459221848928.gif
688 KB, 286x310
And rock music
>>
ugh everytime I ask people what they like of fb/mu/ someone asks this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.