[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep cycle is definitely AOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: deakinSleepCycleCVR.png (337 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
deakinSleepCycleCVR.png
337 KB, 620x620
Sleep cycle is definitely AOTY
>>
More like MOTY
get it? Meme of the year
>>
>>63909239
Agreed
>>
Anyone got a link that is an official bandcamp purchase but mp3 instead of flac?

And not the original leak, that quality sounds substandard
>>
Couldnt get through the first song. Maybe it gets better but damnm
>>
>>63909528
Pleb
>>
It's a fucking 4-track EP (with 2 interludes) stop calling this an LP you faggots
>>
>>63909990
>3 minute song
>interlude
>>
I honestly had zero expectations going into this. Biggest surprise of the year, that's for sure. I remember that story of how anco would sometimes make deakin practice in the bathroom, and even unplugged his guitar on stage and just let him pretend to play. And then the Whole fiasco with not delivering his Kickstarter for 7 years. I was expecting this to be garbage, but now I'm blown away that he's not the Ringo we all thought he was
>>
>>63910143
really, i never heard they actually did that to him?
>>
Aotysf for sure
>>
>>63910143
>and even unplugged his guitar on stage
That's the biggest lie i've heard in my life.

Also I've always thought Deakin was an important asset to AnCo, it's just listening to Avey solo albums guitar tracks compared to full AnCo. The Deak is a guitar genious
>>
File: Cover.png (156 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
156 KB, 700x700
>AnCo fags think they have anything on the undisuputed best album of the decade

You appear to have gone and busted my good man.
>>
>>63909405
just convert flac to mp3 you autismo
>>
this album literally cured my crippling anxiety and depression im crying thank you deakin
>>
Sremmlife 2 isn't out yet you faggot.
>>
Shiva come home
I’m ready to play
When we dance
Great heights are required
I won't feel ashamed
>>
>>63909239
perhaps deakin's person pitch. even though i hope he challenges this and makes more music in the future. my only complaint with this work is that it really doesn't show off his guitar work. golden chords was just really simple and kind of boring. but everything else was exceptional
>>
>>63909258
All of my life I have traveled in memes
>>
>>63911513
golden chords was really nice, whats so wrong with minimalism

i cant stop listening to this album
>>
>>63911758
nothing wrong with minimalism, i was just disappointed that there wasn't any more complex guitar in this album
>>
>>63910197
no
during the recording of feels deak recorded his guitar parts in the bathroom of the studio....dont remember why...something about bleed through i tihnk
the last part isnt even true, just plebs who have to hear everything as a catchy melody to understand it
>>
>footy
>that "jjjjjjjjjyeah" to instrumental
>>
>>63912318
when has anco ever been complex in their instrumentation?
>>
the whole album feels weak, held back, like he was afraid to come out of his shell. maybe its what hes going for, but its just not doing it for me. and golden chords riffs banshee beat to close for comfort.
>>
>>63909405
Why don't you just fucking pay a measly 6 dollars for it.
>>
can't wait for pitchfork to give it a 7.0 and u fuckers to start making "now that it has settled, this album is just alright" threads

when PW first leaked it mostly got ridiculously high praise too
>>
>>63912895
this album/FBK is actually accessible/experimental/poppy with enough breathing room to warrant a high score. i GUARANTEE 9/10 at least
>>
>>63913607
sorry didnt mean to say FBK im high and think this anco related project is on par with FBK aka 5 year old work
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.