[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bands with laughable songwriting. Bonus points if it´s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT: Bands with laughable songwriting.

Bonus points if it´s cringeworthy like pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 590x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 590x250
>>
>>63901569
lol if you are going to criticize lame impala song writing is not the way to do it, its like the only thing they are good at
>>
>>63901652
/thread
>>
>>63901569
The very definition of no talent posers with lyric that'll make you cringe to death
>>
>>63901814
do you really think this way? damn nigga learn some music theory please!!!!
>>
Kid Rock, without a doubt.
>going over to friend's house
>his junkie sister and her degenerate friends blasting Kid Rock and enjoying it
Who unironically enjoys that turd? Or any rap rock from the '00s?
>>
>>63901569
go listen to music to walk home by, great songwriting. Great melodies, chord progressions and cool structure
>>
>>63902697
no, lonerism is just a cringeworthy meme.
That song is shit, I can´t remember just one good moment out of it.
>>
>>63902616
North american turds I guess...
>>
>>63901976
Wow is that that one professor from Harry Potter ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.