[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communist Daughter is by far the best track. Fool is incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 571x571
Communist Daughter is by far the best track.
Fool is incredibly underrated.
>>
>>63894463
replace fool with untitled and you're golden
>>
yeah if you like cum
>>
>>63894463
I just don't get the appeal of this type of music. It's like this and arcade fire exist solely for suburban white boys that haven't grown up.
>>
In retrospect this album is above average but nothing special. When pitchfork gave it #3 album of the 90s on their revised list thats when i knew that pitchfork was no longer a publication dedicated to promoting music. It was a tabloid for indie superstars, pushing a narrative. There was just too much money at stake.
>>
Oh Comely >
>>
>>63894731
>solely for suburban white boys that haven't grown up
bro you're on 4chan
>>
Untitled is such an uplifting song it feels like you're filled with the presence of god
>>
>>63894463
I've seen NMH live twice and both times the only track they didn't play off ITAOTS was Communist Daughter
Even Jeff knows it's the worst

Fool is sick live though, I'll give you that
>>
>>63894731
Ugh ikr white people are so lame and sentimental.
>>
File: 100.png (812 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
100.png
812 KB, 600x600
>>63896035
>>
>>63896039
i want to see this live with an orchestra of bagpipes
>>
>>63894463

every track on that album is 10/10
>>
>>63894731
I'm neither white not a suburban boy and I enjoy this album, nice argument faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.