[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Church!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: God music.jpg (831 KB, 1677x948) Image search: [Google]
God music.jpg
831 KB, 1677x948
Hello my children! I have returned from Afghanistan, and I am ready to discuss the music of the LORD!

Since TOPSTERS.NET hasn't been working properly, I have not been able to update my infographic since I've left. However, we can still discuss music that reminds us that the LORD is always in our hearts!

ITT: DISCUSS HOLY MUSIC
>>
Considering Kanye and Death Grips have made a holy and an evil album, what are their chances of going to heaven?
>>
>>63892914
I missed you
>>
>>63892976
The powers that B came after the band's affairs with Satan. The LORD FORGIVES when you FIND HIM IN THE END.

Kanye west has made The Life Of Pablo, which is perhaps even more holy than 808s and Heartbreak! I cannot update this chart however.
>>
Bump for the LORD
>>
consider the following for Satan
Nico-The Marble Index
Butthole Surfers-Psychic... Powerless... Another Man's Sac
Mount Eerie-s/t
Ween-The Pod
Tim Buckley-Lorca
Timber Timbre-Creep On Creepin On
The Shaggs-Philosophy of the World
Iceage-New Brigade
Sly & The Family Stone-There's A Riot Going On
MC5-Kick Out the Jams
Consider the following for Holy
The Avalanches-Since I Left You
WU LYF-Go Tell Fire To The Mountain
Jeff Buckley-Live At Sin E
Nujabes-Metaphorical Music
Fishmans-98.12.28
Nick Drake-Five Leaves Left
Vashti Bunyan-Just Another Diamond Day
Jens Lekman-Night Falls Over Kortedala
Polaris-Music From the Adventures of Pete & Pete
The Louvin Brothers-Satan Is Real
>>
>>63892914
Hey pal, I'm still in Afghanistan. Where were you at?
>>
>>63893636
>timber timbre
they may sing a lot about possessions and evil shit but if anything they're against the devil
>>
>>63893636
I'd say you mostly have it right! I've saved your post!
>>
>>63893767
Thank you Father for your blessing
>>
Okay children, I must engage in holy rest! You may still discuss the LORD amongst yourselves!
>>
>ironic christianity
>>
>>63895195
>unironic christianity
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.