[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do heroin addicts make the best music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: heroin-works.jpg (862 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
heroin-works.jpg
862 KB, 1000x773
Why do heroin addicts make the best music?
>>
>>63892760
Would like to know too
>>
That's such a good question I wish I knew
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/heroin-is-the-most-dangerous-way-to-increase-your-creativity
>>
>>63892760
hallucinogen users are best 2bh famalam
>>
>>63892760
they dont. however, indulging in indulgence turns out to have real world consequences.
>>
File: Lars-Von-Trier-2.jpg (161 KB, 1409x900) Image search: [Google]
Lars-Von-Trier-2.jpg
161 KB, 1409x900
>>63893359
>vice
>>
Willingness to give themselves over entirely to something. The reason you will never become a heroin addict is the same reason you will never make truly great music: you don't have the balls to suffer the ego loss.
>>
Psychedelics are better for inspiration because they don't fuck your ability to play.
>>
>>63893359
Why is your trip an email and has anyone actually sent you a message because of it?
>>
>>63893710
They most certainly can and often do. Hard to play when space is physically distorting in all of your senses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.