[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At Wal-Mart >Looking at an Elvis CD >A bunch of black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1397685743127.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1397685743127.png
29 KB, 633x758
>At Wal-Mart
>Looking at an Elvis CD
>A bunch of black guys notice from the other side of the CD rack and begin taunting me
>One sarcastically says to another, "Aw man, I looove Aylvis"
>"Isn't Aylvis the coolest"
>Keep my head down and don't react
>They leave after a bit

Did I do the right thing? What would you have a done?
>>
>>63890774
should've replied "ayylvis? i'm more of an elvis fan personally"
>>
>>63890774
you shouldve been like yea nigga
>>
>Not picking up a Kanye album and being like I SHO DO LOVES ME SUM RAPS MUSIC, YESSUH
>Not getting shot
>>
sounds like they have taste
>>
Just grab the most generic rap album in your reach when you see black guys.
>>
>>63890774
>pick up a cd
>couple of guys start making fun of me
> ignore them and dont give a shit because i'm not in fucking middle school
>>
>tfw Elvis is associated with racism nowadays when he literally got into a fistfight over someone saying he played "nigger music" and was playing a black style of music when whites had a chance of being demonized for it
I know this isn't really what OP's talking about, but fuck, if you take even a minute to think about Elvis, the period he was in and his music it'd be blatantly obvious the guy wasn't a racist
>>
>>63890774
>At Wal-Mart
I think I found your problem.
>>
File: why.jpg (22 KB, 288x358) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
22 KB, 288x358
>>63890774
>physical media
>>
>>63891362
We used to live near the Canada-US border and often took trips to upstate New York because everything was like 25% cheaper. Wal-Mart was good for basic stuff.
>>
>>63890774
>A bunch
Do you mean two, or more?
>>
>>63890837
this is something no one should ever do
>>
>>63891540
Three, if memory serves.
>>
>>63891113
This.
People will try to be rude and poke fun at others in a cruel way.
I'm sorry op.
>>
IN THE GHETTO
>>
>>63890774
You should have just blurted out "WE" and left it at that
>>
hey op would you say that you were all shook up lmao
>>
>>63891852
>>63891876
>WE WUZ THE KANGZ OF ROCK 'N' ROLL
>>
>>63891876
lol
>>
I feel you OP :/ I would have done the same. Honestly I can't think of an alternative...
>>
And people wonder why i always have my music with me wherever i go. Especially when you're solo. Always have your earbuds/headphones when out amongst the plebs.
>>
>>63890960
>actually thinking ops story happened
i feel like im on reddit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.