[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
p4k is officially dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
p4k is officially dead
>>
Dickfork died in 2010
>>
>>63889414
>rock
>r&b
>>
idk who alessia is but coldplay (used to) make good music
>>
>>63889524
>WOAAAAH HERE
>WOAAAHH HERE
>I ASK MYSELF WHATAM IDOIN HERE?
>>
>>63889414
Coldplay used to make pretty great tunes man
>>
>>63889595
lick my scrotum montie
>>
>>63889524
>>63889595
I didn't know we were on reddit now
>>
>>63889821
Progressive rock music
>>
>>63889524
>>63889595
>used to
Adventure of a Lifetime is a jam
>>
>>63889414
why did you care about that shit site in the first place, especially after their intent to be the trendy corporate tastemaker of the industry became even more obvious over the past couple years
>>
>>63889855

Is very good, especially rock in opposition, canterbury scene and zeuhl.
>>
>>63889941
CS is good but zeuhl is utter shite
>>
>>63889941
Prog
>>
>>63890017

>zeuhl is shit
Since this is coming from Montie I think that means that Zeuhl is officially the best genre
>>
>>63889414
really? you're saying that they're dead for reporting on coldplay, but not rihanna, beyonce, tinashe, ariana grande, any of the other cut&paste popstars they've been dickriding since 2013?
>>
>>63889595
hey mont, i know you like coldplay and oasis, but how do you feel about other britpop like blur? what about pre britpop like the smiths or the stone roses?
>>
>>63890606
Hold your fucking tongue you goddarn idiot

Montie has done so much for this board, he produced the best memes, and you? I'm sorry....who are you again???
>>
>>63890636
Tinashe is NOT cut & paste.
>>
>>63890668
Put your trip back on Montie
>>
>>63890668
Montie is incredibly unfunny, and I say that as a guy who likes Aaron
>>
>>63890696
fuck off tinashe go to bed
>>
>>63890704
AARON told me I am funny
>>
>>63889414
p4k was one the first publications to shame Coldplay in the beginning for "sounding too much like Radiohead". They've covered/reviewed every album they've ever released...

Parachutes and A Rush of Blood... were not bad records by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, quite good. But, they did indeed sound a bit too much like P4k's golden child band, and that destroyed their indie cred right off the bat. Fortunately for Coldplay, hit songs translate a lot better than indie cred, and they've gone on to sell a lot more records than their big bros.
>>
pitchfork panned their last record

reporting news =/= critical opinion

are you fuckers really that dense
>>
>>63890897
That's because he has garbage taste in humor you faggot
>>
How is reporting news the death of a website? Are you people mentally challenged?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.