[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is objectively great/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: babymetal_cdimage.png (533 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
babymetal_cdimage.png
533 KB, 600x600
this is objectively great/10
>>
>>63877870
No you gook
>>
>>63877928
nip*
>>
It is indeed. What's your favourite track anon? Mine is still Road of Resistance
>>
Better than Gore.

My favorite metal albums of 2016: Jumalten aika, Metal Resistance, Akróasis
>>
I haven't stopped listening since April 1st
>>
File: Whattheactualfuck.jpg (113 KB, 752x401) Image search: [Google]
Whattheactualfuck.jpg
113 KB, 752x401
>>63877870
I just saw them on Stephen Colbert and was not a fan. I am all for women in metal, but there was nothing metal about the three front-women. It was almost as if they couldn't make it as pop stars for some reason so they teamed up with some random metal dudes and performed pop to metal music. I couldn't get past the girl group feel, the pop vocals, and the coreography. They seemed more spice girls than Lamb of God to me.

I listen to metal/metalcore/hard rock pretty strictly though and have never really been into pop. Are you guys coming from a metalhead or jpop perspective?
>>
>>63878357
>there was nothing metal about the three front-women
How would you make them "metal"? And besides, I think you miss the point - they're meant to be the cute J-pop bit of the whole fusion (extreme metal + J-pop idols) which includes being the frontwomen; the performers.
>>
Really bad. Slipknot tier music in the back with kpop tier garbage up front
>>
Its not something I would listen to normally but the live performances are amusing and kind of cute. Kind of wish I had gotten a ticket to see them in seattle before they sold out. I would have certainly not forgotten the experience.

>>63878863
>kpop
u ok kid
>>
File: FFFFFFF.jpg (23 KB, 215x176) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFF.jpg
23 KB, 215x176
>>63877870
it is
a superb fusion of two apparently oposed generes only possible from the oriental perspective
>>
whats with all these gimmicky "metal" bands lately

first ghost now this
>>
>>63880770
>now this

Babymetal was already really popular before Ghost's became popular.
>>
>>63880818
Also baby metal isnt really a metal band as much as a idol group with metal aesthetic.
>>
File: 3D smug.jpg (36 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
3D smug.jpg
36 KB, 580x435
>>63880834
What? of course they're a metal band. They're more metal than Ghost, even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq9SEFwJ9ZQ

>2:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdBBOpSoN4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.