[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you fuckheads have ruined my life my first thought on hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
you fuckheads have ruined my life
my first thought on hearing the word "black" in any context is "haha cuck"
I deleted albums from my favourite musicians because them seemed cucky [pic related]
I can't listen to big black with out getting a semi-chub and feeling shame

this website has ruined me
>>
how do u feel about Bowie's latest album
>>
>>63877769
choked with laughter
>>
>>63877795
the name makes me uncomfortable

i wish i was joking man
>>
Maybe you should go to >>>/pol/ to get some relief
>>
>>63878187
I don't even browse /pol/ and it's gotten this bad man
>>
>>63877795
maybe you should go all the way next time and die of asphyxiation
>>
>>63878340
Here's your reply
>>
Recognize that black people are human too and will eventually die and return to the ether that we all came from. You are black just as every black man is white and every yellow man is brown and every brown man is yellow and every white man is brown and every yellow man is black.
>>
>>63878372
Nigga you what
>>
>>63877752
Go back to /pol/ you fucking loser
>>
>>63878340
Stop being rude.
>>
>>63878372
this genuinely helps
>>
>>63877752

Listen to some Moonman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGF3zD2xbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc9LF98VXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdRnth87h5c
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.