[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best album to come out in recent history from a relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: goat.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Is this the best album to come out in recent history from a relatively new music duo that manages to combine many genres flawlessly into a product of pure bliss?

Or is this just a temporary lapse of sanity on my part? I really like the guys turtle neck tattoo
>>
kys
>>
kys
>>
kys
>>
their first album is better
>>
>>63877412
TO THE GUTDUL DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS
>>
>>63877412
>listening to christian death grips
>>
>>63877412
>listening to the soft, Christian Eminem
>>
>>63877412
>listening to the the quirky, Christian Biggie
>>
>listening to the normal, Twenty One Pilots
>>
kys
>>
if you like clouddead you'll love this
>>
>listening to something thats managed to be worse than actual rap
>>
Is this a meme amongst meme rap?
>>
>listening to popular cLOUDDEAD
>>
>>63877412
what a fancy bait
>>
>>63878178
>>63879564
they're not similar why do you have to mess up good music for people
>>
File: 21piLoss.jpg (37 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
21piLoss.jpg
37 KB, 1000x1000
>>63877412
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63879719
>that pic
Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>63879736
>finding loss funny

>>63879719
/v/ pls go
>>
File: whodiditbetter.jpg (75 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
whodiditbetter.jpg
75 KB, 1000x500
Who did it better?
>>
>>63879719
this was an old twenty-onepilots thread. i remember it, because of how it sounded like a butthurt fangrill.
>>
>>63880005
its from some metacritic review
>>
>>63877412
If anything this is proof once again that mixing a lot of genres that just don't fit together will result in garbage music with no real direction
>>
>>63880096
Fuck metacritic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.